Windows 10: photos file filling up with png. files HELP

Discus and support photos file filling up with png. files HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows10 photos is filling up with png. files every month and I can't stop it or delete them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RCOBBER, Mar 29, 2020.

1. RCOBBER Win User

photos file filling up with png. files HELP

windows10 photos is filling up with png. files every month and I can't stop it or delete them

:)

RCOBBER, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

photo files

Hi Don,

We would like to ask some questions to better assist you with this issue.

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Did you receive any error messages/codes when you tried accessing your photo files?
    • Are you trying to access your photos through File Explorer or Photo app?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Also, we suggest that you use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted files. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You may visit this
    article for the steps.

We'll wait for your reply.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Mar 29, 2020
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Akumos Win User

File Sharing

Ermmm, where are the files stored? Server or one of the machines you listed?

Should be easy enough to help you through the forum, you may not need a help site.

Akumos, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. photos file filling up with png. files HELP - Similar Threads - photos file filling

2. Corrupted file filled up OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted file filled up OneDrive: I had trouble with my Nintendo Switch saying that the micro SD card I was using was full while at the same time saying that there were 30 GB of free space on it. I looked through the files and found a file for Pokemon Sword that was labelled as corrupted. I tried deleting the...
  3. Opening PNG FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening PNG FILES: When I open a "PNG" file I get a warning (Below) saying it could harm my computer, so I uncheck the "Always ask" box and then it opens. [ATTACH] But when I try to open another later it will ask again, is there ant way I can get it to remember my preference....
  4. AppX filling up temp file!

AppX filling up temp file!: What does Microsoft say about the problem of AppX error/service filling up a Temp file and that even if you delete it they start again? It uses up computer memory.....!!! Thank you....
  5. Unknown PNG file

Unknown PNG file: Somhow ther has com a unknown file om my laptop, a png file.. How can it be possibol? its named "iSeeFaceSomewhere_2_14_22_15_10_127" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-png-file/bd222e4c-8dbe-45f3-9e36-519d8a3e29f9"
  6. .png files in file explorer on W10

.png files in file explorer on W10: hello, when you make a .png file filled with white pixels and transparent pixels, save it in a folder and look at the folder in the File Explorer, you get your .png file with black pixels instead of transparent pixels, and that's good. Now if you replace all white pixels...
  7. I have these PNG files that shows up in my photos app that has a file name...

I have these PNG files that shows up in my photos app that has a file name...: These photo like a icon and has a file address on my C: drive as ( C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Desktop.Excel_16051.11629.20196.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\.pkg) how do I get ride of them, I don't use them. What is it and and can I just delete them. Thank...
  8. Opening PNG files.

Opening PNG files.: I have received an e-mail in my Virgin Mail which has 1 PNG files and 2 GIF files attached. How do I open them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-png-files/59fd1cae-a02f-4cd2-a3a1-772edae09cbf"
  9. Unexpected .PNG Files Mixed With My Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected .PNG Files Mixed With My Photos: Recently, I perused my (extensive) photo gallery in search of photos to use in a PhotoBook. Keep in mind I don't reference a lot of older photos, on a regular basis. So, back in 2006 vintage, I was very surprised to find several .PNG files, named "GoldRat.png,...
  10. Combining .png Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Combining .png Files: I collect postcards. I have a scan of the front of a postcard and a scan of the back and want to know if I can combine them in one file on my computer Is this possible. I am using a Brother MFC-J4510DW scanner/printer Thanks in advance 27207