Windows 10: Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

Discus and support Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have just started using 'photos' on new computer. There are bunches of those little unity ad videos in every monthly folder. Not sure how to eliminate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sadiehorse, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

Have just started using 'photos' on new computer. There are bunches of those little unity ad videos in every monthly folder. Not sure how to eliminate them. I took my samsung galaxy 3 tablet off line, as that's the only place I've seen them. Afraid they got into my desktop from there.
    Can't seem to find anything about cleaning this up on a general net search.
    Thanks Folks, Kathy in Maine

:)

sadiehorse, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 7, 2018
  4. bruinator Win User

Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

1. Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help! - Similar Threads - Photos file infected

2. Infected Onedrive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected Onedrive Files: I recently just got hit with a nasty malware. My first intentions was to reinstall windows 11. After reinstalling and logging in the same account, onedrive saved some of the malware files. If I click set up as a new device, do I get the malware files on Onedrive or do I have...
  3. OS help- Unity Engine problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS help- Unity Engine problems: I have a weird problem, and was hoping for some help or guidance.After doing an update for windows and Nvidia, all of my unity based games on steam became glorified wall-paper. It would launch and then freeze with the games music in the background. Then crash and say Unity...
  4. OS help- Unity Engine problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS help- Unity Engine problems: I have a weird problem, and was hoping for some help or guidance.After doing an update for windows and Nvidia, all of my unity based games on steam became glorified wall-paper. It would launch and then freeze with the games music in the background. Then crash and say Unity...
  5. Infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected files: Dear community, I was using the MSERT.exe to detect infected files. More than 60 infected files were detected, and that could explain some e-mails that I was receiving, accounts created, bills, etc. However, when the scan finishes, the message is as follows: “The scan...
  6. FILES INFECTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FILES INFECTED: HiHow do i find these files and fix them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-infected/23742b57-e791-4323-ba8b-873c7f3eee3f
  7. Infected files

Infected files: All Drive were wiped and reformated. Windows 10 PRO reinstalled. Ran well for one day. Now Microsoft safety scanner findes 19 infected files, run the scanner and it finds one file that Malwareytes says is not a infected file, but a procces file it uses to suppress a Winsow...
  8. Help with Virus Infection

Help with Virus Infection: What in the registry needs to be changed after infection with"LogiCampNotifier"? [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-with-virus-infection/6ef0d3c9-21e9-4632-bccc-1b7015adf1e0
  9. Infected file

Infected file: I recently got a Trojan file and I ran it and then about 5 minutes after running the Trojan file, Microsoft Security Essentials detected it as a Trojan and put in the Quarantied items and then I quickly removed the Trojan file that was in the Quarantied items, so will it...
  10. Infected Zip Files?

Infected Zip Files?: I am able to open and run infected zip files without any warning by Windows Defender on Windows 10,while Kaspersky was alerted to that very same infected zip file as an alert showed up on screen and blocked any chance of opening it, and placed that infected file in...