Windows 10: Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

Discus and support Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have just started using 'photos' on new computer. There are bunches of those little unity ad videos in every monthly folder. Not sure how to eliminate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sadiehorse, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

Have just started using 'photos' on new computer. There are bunches of those little unity ad videos in every monthly folder. Not sure how to eliminate them. I took my samsung galaxy 3 tablet off line, as that's the only place I've seen them. Afraid they got into my desktop from there.
    Can't seem to find anything about cleaning this up on a general net search.
    Thanks Folks, Kathy in Maine

:)

sadiehorse, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 7, 2018
  4. bruinator Win User

Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!

1. Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help! - Similar Threads - Photos file infected

2. photo help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    photo help: when I go to windows and open my Photo's tab,, it opens and I see all my pics downloaded to my pc,, the tab or "window" stays open for about 0-15 seconds and them just closes all together, it also happens after I click on the pics,, it was working fine no problems,,, how can...
  3. Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!: I can't take it with the ads and promotions. How do I safely get rid of them? Permanently???? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-ads-and-bloatware-help/7db28366-0c09-4864-9d8f-070bf856fb66
  4. * Added to File Extention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    * Added to File Extention: Good evening, I recently took files from my Tablet and transferred them to my Thumb Drive. I plugged the drive into my PC and for each file, the file name now reads... examplefilename.jpg.* or Examplemoviename.mp4.* And neither of the two will open. Has this...
  5. Adding Narration in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Narration in Windows Photos: I'm trying to add narration to a video using Microsoft Photos (Win10 2018). I added a bunch of photos and I can successfully add music to that, but there doesn't seem to be an option for adding narration, as shown in a video explanation posted by Microsoft...
  6. Unity content error

Unity content error: Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:...
  7. HELP: Is my network infected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP: Is my network infected?: This is creepy... So, I decided I would visit HURR-DURR (basically like the original YouAreAnIdiot) on my Windows XP virtual machine (I use virtualbox). The machine was connected to the same WiFi as the host. I went to the page but instead of seeing the old comic sans, goofy...
  8. Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.: Hi, I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display. It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without any warning. I tried installing the latest graphic card drivers and it still happens. I have generated a crash dump....
  9. Where are help files for the app "Photos"?

Where are help files for the app "Photos"?: I can't figure out how to use the retouch edit function. Where are the help files for Windows 10 apps? 25779
  10. photo help

in Windows 10 Support
    photo help: i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and slow so take it easy on me 18496