Windows 10: Photos Folder Depth

Discus and support Photos Folder Depth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started with Microsoft Photos. Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered. I pointed Photos to the Pictures folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayBrooksby, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Photos Folder Depth

I recently started with Microsoft Photos. Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered.

I pointed Photos to the Pictures folder on my OneDrive and it immediately found "most" of what is there. It seems it does not traverse the folder more than about two folder-levels deep. I have many pictures nested in sub-folders - perhaps four or five levels deep in the Pictures folder. Photos does not find these.

Any guidance will be appreciated...

:)

RayBrooksby, Jan 30, 2019

2. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Photos Folder Depth

Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Photos Folder Depth

1. Photos Folder Depth - Similar Threads - Photos Folder Depth

2. In depth stack trace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In depth stack trace: Hello, everyone. Does anyone know what tool I can use to get a total stack trace on a process? For example when I go to a url. I want to see what happens to the data from the moment I hit enter until it is complete to fin. Not just a packet capture. I want to see any, and all...
  3. Finding photos in Photo Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding photos in Photo Folder: I am attempting to view some old photos on my laptop. When I click on a file folder, I get the message the folder is empty? I am able to view current photos that I have recently downloaded from my android phone, but not older photos that were downloaded in 1917-1919; they...
  4. Photos in Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos in Folders: I had a photo that I copied into a StickyNote. Somehow I clicked on that note and it expanded to my entire monitor screen. I couldn't get it to go back to being small, so I deleted it, Now, ALL the pictures/photos that I have in my folders are showing with a Windows...
  5. windows folder depth

windows folder depth: It seems that with growing storage capacity the need for more complex folder trees seems to be at issue. It seems that MSFT has not taken steps to expand NTFS nor has it taken steps to cope with complicated directory needs. Given an 18EB storage appliance it is obvious that...
  6. Photos folder

Photos folder: After the latest Microsoft installation, my photos folder no longer shows when I try to attach to my email. How can I correct this? Photos folder does even show as an option folder....
  7. Photos Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Folders: Why do my uploaded folders contain no content https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-folders/28d2884b-6495-4761-91e3-22d29174e6eb
  8. Photos and folders

Photos and folders: I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my pc. But when I try to open any folder it shows "You don't currently have permission to access this folder" and when I try to open any photos it shows "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try...
  9. color depth

in Windows 10 Customization
    color depth: How do I change the color depth to 16-bit on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-depth/8ebdc1aa-f600-4cf7-bc40-2cc994eb2fa5
  10. Photos Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos Folder: Have a big problem in finding photos I want to upload to site. Now using Windows Photos and also Google photos. Just need photos when loaded from CD card to wind up in single photos, so I easily can find in one folder in Library. Thanks ahead of time. 77985