Windows 10: photos from ipad to pc

Discus and support photos from ipad to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bissylizzy, Sep 15, 2018.

1. photos from ipad to pc

trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want to transfer from device to pc.

:)

bissylizzy, Sep 15, 2018

2. Sync photos from pc to mini ipad

Where on the hard disk are your photos stored? Are they in your Pictures folder?

When you connect your Apple iPad, make sure you trust it:

How
    to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC

If your photos are stored somewhere else on your hard disk other than pictures, connect your iPad. Launch iTunes, click your iPad under Settings, click Photos, then check Sync Photos from, click the 'My Pictures' list box then click Choose folder then browse
    to where the photos are stored.

Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all ... - Apple

Andre Da Costa, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Jorge Tan Win User
    Windows 10 won't import pictures from my Ipad

Hi Toni,

To further assist you with this, we will need the following information:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to transfer your photos from your
      iPad
      to your PC?
    • Are you getting any error message when transferring your photos to your PC?

Regards.

Jorge Tan, Sep 15, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

photos from ipad to pc

download photos from ipad

There are problems download photos from Apple devices using the default Photos App in Windows 10, Sometimes they are copied over to your PC, sometimes not.

I prefer to manually copy the photos:

Connect your iPad to your PC

On the iPad if you are asked to allow/trust this device, choose Allow/Yes

Then in Windows File Explorer navigate to your iPad Photos folder

Drag your selected photos onto your Pictures library in the PC

DaveM121, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

photos from ipad to pc

1. photos from ipad to pc - Similar Threads - photos ipad

2. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  3. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  4. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  5. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  6. Can’t send photos directly from photo library on iPad mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t send photos directly from photo library on iPad mini: I cannot send photo attachments from the send photo option directly when a photo has been selected from photo library from little box with arrow I get a message that User name or password is incorrect for SMPT:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***@*** Email address is...
  7. Can’t send photos directly from photo library on iPad mini

Can’t send photos directly from photo library on iPad mini: I cannot send photo attachments from the send photo option directly when a photo has been selected from photo library from little box with arrow I get a message that User name or password is incorrect for SMPT:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***@*** Email address is...
  8. Recovering photos imported from iPad

Recovering photos imported from iPad: I was uploading photos from my iPad and didn't realize that deleting them on my laptop would delete them from the iPad as well. I recovered them in the recycle bin but can't locate them in any files. They aren't on the iPad anymore either. Where can I find them? They aren't...
  9. Recovering photos imported from iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering photos imported from iPad: I was uploading photos from my iPad and didn't realize that deleting them on my laptop would delete them from the iPad as well. I recovered them in the recycle bin but can't locate them in any files. They aren't on the iPad anymore either. Where can I find them? They aren't...
  10. How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?: How can I copy photos from my PC to an Ipad using file explorer and a USB cable? I am unable to do so. When I drag a pic to DCIM on the Ipad, I get "Copy to root of storage" or a red circle with a line through it. I am able to import photos from Ipad to PC. I can use iCloud...