Windows 10: Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly

Discus and support Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get my photos from Microsoft to upload to export to Shutterfly. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaMonroe1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly

I cannot get my photos from Microsoft to upload to export to Shutterfly. How can I do this?

:)

PatriciaMonroe1, Nov 21, 2019

2. Shutterfly Photos Download

I was trying to download an archived file with Shutterfly photos. I got a warning from Microsoft that this action might cause damage to my computer if I proceeded. They gave me an option to download anyway. Why would Shutterfly photos be damaging to
    my computer? Please advise.

RuthannGrey, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Using Windows 10 Photo App to upload to Shutterfly

The easiest way I've found to do this is to temporarily copy the images in the album you want to upload to a new folder and then go to the shutterfly website and upload that folder. To do this:

• In the Photo App click "select" (near the upper right)
    • Select the photos you want to upload, either individually or there is a select all that will appear in the upper left.
    • Click on "copy" in the upper right or ctrl+c to copy
    • In file explorer create a new folder
    • Paste the images into this folder
    • On Shutterfly: click upload folders
    • Select the folder you just created and hit upload

After you're done you can remove the temporary folder.

Travis Schultz, Nov 21, 2019
  4. taab3114 Win User

Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly

Photos only load 2 at a time to Shutterfly

New HP Envy 360/windows 10/Microsoft edge

Shutterfly photos will only load 2 at a time and after that large red triangle over the rest after they fail to load. Also an issue in Google Chrome. Shutterfly photobook will not even load correctly in internet explorer.

Help pleeeaaaseeeeee!!!!

taab3114, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly

1. Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly - Similar Threads - Photos Microsoft Shutterfly

2. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Microsoft Photos: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photos app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset and repair of Photos app to no avail. Also removed Microsoft Photos via power shell then reinstalled Microsoft Photos from Microsoft store. Still the printer...
  3. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from Microsoft Photos: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photos app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset and repair of Photos app to no avail. Also removed Microsoft Photos via power shell then reinstalled Microsoft Photos from Microsoft store. Still the printer...
  4. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly: There is no way to copy or to make a folder or share, either as slideshow, video or as stills. Grandmas need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiow-to-transfer-photos-as-album-in-one-drive-to/f0411e54-2286-4939-befc-ed36de3bfa1f
  6. Album of photos missing from Microsoft Photos App

Album of photos missing from Microsoft Photos App: An entire album of photos is missing from my Microsoft photos app. My hard drive was rebooted inadvertently. I have been able to recover all other files, but now a full album of photos is missing from the app. Where can I go to retrieve the missing 385 photos?...
  7. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...
  8. Accessing Photos from microsoft photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Photos from microsoft photo app: Hi I am having trouble to add photos to FB from Microsoft photo account. I can see my photos but when I want to add them on FB then I can not access photo app. How can I access my photos from uploading directly from Microsoft photo to Fb witout having to save it in another...
  9. Shutterfly Photos Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shutterfly Photos Download: I was trying to download an archived file with Shutterfly photos. I got a warning from Microsoft that this action might cause damage to my computer if I proceeded. They gave me an option to download anyway. Why would Shutterfly photos be damaging to my computer? Please...
  10. Photos from Microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Photos from Microsoft: I love the variety of photos from Microsoft that appear when I logon to my laptop--the ones from around the world where they ask if you like what you're seeing. But a few days ago, they stopped appearing. How can I get them back?...