Windows 10: photos from phone to computer

Discus and support photos from phone to computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ders, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Ders Win User

photos from phone to computer

I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file?

:)

Ders, Dec 3, 2021

2. photos from my phone

is there a way to get my phone photos to show last one taken the first one to show? when i just go to the folders and click my phone it opens with the last photo at the top, but when i am sending an email and i go to upload a photo the photos show up in reverse order, so i have to scroll to the bottom to get the last photo taken.

most of the time itis the last photo taken that your need to send out in an email. i try properties but i do not see a way to rearrange them. even if i try to upload a photo from this site it does the same thing i click insert image then i click from computer then browse then the folders show up and i click on my phone and then internal storage and then dcim and camera and they start showing up, but in reverse order as i took them so i have to scroll all the way down to get the last photo.

so how can i make this so the last one taken is on the top of that list? thanks

corvairbob, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Tabvla Win User
    Cannot see phone files on computer

SOLVED. It was a well-hidden setting to change the USB type.

I have a new phone running Android Oreo. I have taken a few test photos and a couple of test videos. Some have been saved to the phone's internal storage and some to an SD Card.

I have connected the phone to a W10 computer using the USB cable supplied with the phone. Windows identifies the phone correctly and automatically installs the driver and the phone is then correctly listed in Explorer. If I click on the phone in Explorer, Windows displays a message "No files on this device" and consequently the file section of the Explorer window is empty. The phone displays that it is being charged from the USB port. Therefore it would seem that both Windows and the phone are reporting that the USB connection is working as expected.

My previous phone was a Windows phone and as expected the phone worked seamlessly with Windows computers. I am still finding my way around Android so I may have missed something obvious. The instruction in the phone User Guide is simply to "......connect the phone to the Windows computer using the supplied USB cable and after installing the drivers the files and folders on your phone will be accessible.....".

Well that does not seem to be quite correct....*Sad

Thanks for any suggestions.

T.

Tabvla, Dec 3, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

1. photos from phone to computer - Similar Threads - photos phone computer

2. Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone: Although all my old photos transferred successfully to my new Samsung S22 Ultra phone, none of those photos appear under the Phone Link "Photos" tab on my computer when I connect Phone to PC. Selecting Refresh does nothing. Only new photos taken on the new phone show up. How...
  3. photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  4. can't download photos from phone to desk top computer

can't download photos from phone to desk top computer: I can not download pictures from my phone to my computer, I keep getting this message ..... "Sorry, photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the file is corrupt" ... this just happened as I have downloaded hundreds of photos previously....
  5. photos from my phone

in Windows 10 Support
    photos from my phone: is there a way to get my phone photos to show last one taken the first one to show? when i just go to the folders and click my phone it opens with the last photo at the top, but when i am sending an email and i go to upload a photo the photos show up in reverse order, so i...
  6. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  7. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  8. Importing photos from phone into photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  9. how to upload photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to upload photos from phone to computer: how to upload photos from phone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-photos-from-phone-to-computer/45f6a9a3-a75b-488e-aa04-48da28804cf1
  10. Photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos from phone to computer: I have tried forever to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer only to fail. Ever since I got Windows 10 this has happened. Can you please help me? Thank you, Caroline...