Windows 10: Photos got damaged after photo editing

Discus and support Photos got damaged after photo editing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After editing my photos in my windows 10 laptop black blocks appeared on the photos and spoilt them...please tell me how to recover my photos...Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gaurabchaudhuri, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Photos got damaged after photo editing

After editing my photos in my windows 10 laptop black blocks appeared on the photos and spoilt them...please tell me how to recover my photos...Thanks

:)

gaurabchaudhuri, Oct 22, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Photos got damaged after photo editing 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Oct 22, 2018
  3. ee11 Win User
    Graphic card for Photo Editing (no gaming)

I am looking for a graphic card for Photo editing such as Photoshop.

Following is my PC config :

CPU : Intel Core i7 2600
    RAM : 6 GB 16xx Hz
    Board : Gigabyte P67-UD3
    HDD : 120Gb SSD

(1) Salesperson suggests ATI HD-5770 and NVIDIA GTX-570. Which one is better ?

(2) Since I am not a gamer, DirectX & and OpenGL are not my concerns. My budget is US$ 150, any other suggestions ?

Thanks

4. Photos got damaged after photo editing

photo editing build??

It is for the most part. I just suggested a low end NVIDIA card as they play better with Adobe products.

TheMailMan78, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Photos got damaged after photo editing

1. Photos got damaged after photo editing - Similar Threads - Photos got damaged

2. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  3. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  4. Editing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  5. Photo file damaged?

Photo file damaged?: Good morning I took a look at my gallery (Huwai Y6 2019 OS: Android 9.1) and found the one in the pictures. I also used an SD card and I think the data was on it. The card was apparently not the best quality. [ATTACH] Anybody got any ideas how I can fix this...
  6. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Editing a Photo

Editing a Photo: On Paint, how do I cut out and save a circled object from a photo, after I draw the circle around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-photo/f810d7a1-834f-4502-b90e-e16ff5446f89
  8. photo shared after editing?

photo shared after editing?: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been sharedsee image I attached below, I assume this is referring to the shared image? but...
  9. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  10. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...