Windows 10: photos have stopped automatically dowloading onto my computer

Discus and support photos have stopped automatically dowloading onto my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have icloud sharing on my phone and computer and up until an upgrade on the 4/6 this was all working fine photos that were taken on my phone would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaxZ, Jun 20, 2020.

1. JaxZ Win User

photos have stopped automatically dowloading onto my computer

I have icloud sharing on my phone and computer and up until an upgrade on the 4/6 this was all working fine photos that were taken on my phone would also appear om my photos on my computer.

Now when I check my icloud settings it says there has not been a upload since the 4/6 which matches an update.

Can you please let me know how to resolve this problem

photos have stopped  automatically dowloading onto my computer 56346b7e-0c90-4206-b4e8-979d85e1f357?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 20, 2020
  3. arachosia Win User
    Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop

Hi,

When I open up any photo with Windows Photo Viewer, it automatically begins cycling through the all the photos in the gallery very quickly until it gets to the end, and then it stops. I've tried restarting my computer and unplugging my mouse and keyboard, but that didn't help. Does anyone know how to resolve this annoying issue? Thanks for any suggestions.

arachosia, Jun 20, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile photos have stopped  automatically dowloading onto my computer :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. photos have stopped automatically dowloading onto my computer - Similar Threads - photos stopped automatically

2. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  3. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  4. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?: My laptop doesn't have a way for me to plug in an SD card or for me to plug my camera into my laptop directly, I had to get a converter in order to get my camera hooked up to my computer. It's plugged in, but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. I know it's plugged in the...
  5. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?: My laptop doesn't have a way for me to plug in an SD card or for me to plug my camera into my laptop directly, I had to get a converter in order to get my camera hooked up to my computer. It's plugged in, but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. I know it's plugged in the...
  6. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7yzm2/uploaded_my_phone_photos_onto_my_computer/
  8. Dowloading software onto a surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dowloading software onto a surface pro 6: I recently had to restore my surface pro 6 to factory specs. I had a piece of software on it before I had to restore windows 10 and of course it was deleted. The problem is I can't load the software back. I have successfully downloaded this software on other versions of...
  9. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717
  10. How to stop my computer from dowloading windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop my computer from dowloading windows 10 update?: Hello. Plz help me!! I have windows 8.1 and I DON'T want windows 10. It is already downloading. I can see green downloading bar in windows update. I had w10 but it was so buggy that I don't want it again. How do I stop is downloading? Plz help, I'm getting so frustraded!!!...