Windows 10: Photos in albums

Discus and support Photos in albums in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by debbiedarst, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Photos in albums

how do I rearrange photos in an album?

:)

debbiedarst, Nov 16, 2018

2. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Photos in albums 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Nov 16, 2018
  3. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Photos in albums

How can I move photos in my album

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you have mentioned about the Photo app.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Photos app.
    • Open an album.
    • Click on edit.
    • Click on add or remove a photo.
    • Select the photo which you want to add or remove.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Photos in albums

1. Photos in albums - Similar Threads - Photos albums

2. I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10.: I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-photo-albums-or-add-to-them-in/c5a73138-e1db-48ea-a18e-703f5cb785cf
  3. photo album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo album: I spent 4 hours last night selecting photos for a photo book using the photos app on windows 10, now I want to upload the photos to a website so that I can create my photobook. There seems to be no way of doing this. What is the point in having a photo album if you can't...
  4. Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...

Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...: Unable to transfer an Album 300photos in Photos to burn to a DVD or disc How to Create a file folder to transfer the album to - or actually transfer the album so I could burn to a dvd...
  5. Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...: After the Feb 20 update I initially 'lost' all photos - these have now been restored in Photos - Collections but All of the Albums prepared by me over several years Family History and other interests are empty Just show '0' content. Suggestions would be most...
  6. Photo App missing albums

Photo App missing albums: Hello after the last windows update all my albums I created over the months in the app got deleted or they are just gone. Someone who experienced the same or is there a way to recover these albums ? Thanks in advance...
  7. Photos and photos albums on Windows 10

Photos and photos albums on Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 on a new laptop. I have gone thru all of the photos and having created numerous albums, I assigned each picture to the appropriate album. However, now when I go back to photos, I find that each one has duplicated and now shows twice. Is there a way to...
  8. What's the difference between a photo album and a video project?

What's the difference between a photo album and a video project?: Windows Photo app seems a little weird. I suddenly have multiple albums and video projects while trying to work with just one. Video Project seems the same as a photo album. Can anyone explain?...
  9. cant access my photo albums or add to them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant access my photo albums or add to them: I suddenly can't access my photo albums or add to them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-photo-albums-or-add-to-them/f9571767-aa80-4d41-afda-56ee3d74357e
  10. No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums: Just got a new desktop, windows 10 pro v. 1909 pre installed. Tried to create video as usual from the photo app and there is no option to do so. Seen one answer here about windows N, that's not the version I have, likewise even if I select the photo I want to use and the...