Windows 10: Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019

Discus and support Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway of finding out the actual locations of where the pictures in the Best of Wallpapers 2019 were taken?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SLapp, Jan 28, 2020.

1. SLapp Win User

Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019

Is there anyway of finding out the actual locations of where the pictures in the Best of Wallpapers 2019 were taken?

:)

SLapp, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 28, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019 - Similar Threads - Photos Best Wallpapers

2. Best Duplicate Photo Free App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Duplicate Photo Free App?: Trying to delete some duplicate photos on my CPU. What's the best free app to use that will delete a lot at a time. I tried a few apps, but then they want me to upgrade in order to delete more than 10 photos. Just wondering. Any help is appreciative. Thanks! submitted by...
  3. Windows 10 wallpaper photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 wallpaper photos: What is Microsoft's point of contact for photo proffer for boot-up wallpaper shots? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wallpaper-photos/19a684a1-a92a-4a61-bd68-865d62e57691
  4. Using Photos for desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Photos for desktop wallpaper: I had my background set to slideshow photos from a folder in "My Pictures". I noticed the other day the pictures were very grainy so, I was just browsing that folder and noticed there are now what appear to be copies of the pictures named 256x256_fit_one_bestfit 2.jpg with...
  5. best photo editing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    best photo editing software: What is the best free photo editing software that works with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-photo-editing-software/e07c2cab-ca06-40a4-992f-a1b26c111c4f"
  6. what is the best photo organizer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the best photo organizer: am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-photo-organizer/7f548d7a-aa9c-4907-89ff-a81406b55b6a"
  7. Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack: Good afternoon Please will you tell me the location of each of the 18 photos included in the "Best of Bing 2018" wallpaper pack. I also have the "Islands in the Sun" wallpaper pack and would be fascinated to learn the locations of the photos in that pack as well Thank you...
  8. Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows: I'm a techie, but on the side I'm also a pro photographer. I just put together this list of the 13 best professional photo editors for Windows. Compatibility on these is currently Windows 7 through Windows 10. Cheers! Ben...
  9. photo to be used for wallpaper

photo to be used for wallpaper: I have uploaded my photos to computer and would like to display them as my wall paper, where is that option to set that up? tx B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-to-be-used-for-wallpaper/9cbf4ac2-b69b-4bbe-ab37-e8529d10aa76
  10. Best wallpaper/background website?

Best wallpaper/background website?: What's a good place to get wallpapers/backgrounds to set as my desktop background? Preferably with technology and holiday categories, multiple resolutions, and no water marks. 25124

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best of wallpapers 2019 windows

2. best of wallpapers 2019

3. how to get best of wallpapers 2019