Windows 10: photos in folder gone after an update.

Discus and support photos in folder gone after an update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by victoria1005, Nov 28, 2021.

1. photos in folder gone after an update.

i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?

:)

victoria1005, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Photo app is gone

@Lenoveo, it's actually named 'Photos' with an 's'. Is it really missing, or is it just the Tile on Start that's gone? Try typing photos in the Cortana/Search box next to Start and see if it finds it. If it does appear in the list you can right-click on it and 'Pin to Start' (or the taskbar). If it doesn't, try Brink's 'App reset' tutorial.

4. photos in folder gone after an update.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

photos in folder gone after an update.

1. photos in folder gone after an update. - Similar Threads - photos folder gone

2. After a system update, my download folder is gone, it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a system update, my download folder is gone, it: I have a Dell laptop, pretty new but I'm running into some problems lately. After an update, my download folder is gone, completely wiped out. I don't have a backup any where, and I'm in total darkness how this could have happened. In addition, I always have the message...
  3. After a system update, my download folder is gone, it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a system update, my download folder is gone, it: I have a Dell laptop, pretty new but I'm running into some problems lately. After an update, my download folder is gone, completely wiped out. I don't have a backup any where, and I'm in total darkness how this could have happened. In addition, I always have the message...
  4. After a system update, my download folder is gone, it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite: Hey there, recently I was going through my camera's photos and decided to flag some of it as a favourite by pressing on the heart button. Afterwards I am now having trouble finding my "favourite" photos, no new folder named favourites has been created as well. The photos from...
  6. No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite: Hey there, recently I was going through my camera's photos and decided to flag some of it as a favourite by pressing on the heart button. Afterwards I am now having trouble finding my "favourite" photos, no new folder named favourites has been created as well. The photos from...
  7. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  8. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  9. Desktop folders gone after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop folders gone after update: Update ran and now my Desktop icons are all gone along with folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-folders-gone-after-update/591f9a16-1fe3-4ae4-88db-db120c9bc4e6
  10. Photo Folders Gone Wonky :)

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Folders Gone Wonky :): I hope someone can help. Here is what I had up until a few days ago. A folder on my desktop with several dozen images and several dozen folders each with 10-100 images. All of the folders inside of this master folder shows the folder open with small previews of the...