Windows 10: Photos in Folders

Discus and support Photos in Folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a photo that I copied into a StickyNote. Somehow I clicked on that note and it expanded to my entire monitor screen. I couldn't get it to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mary LouBailey-Funk, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Photos in Folders

I had a photo that I copied into a StickyNote. Somehow I clicked on that note and it expanded to my entire monitor screen. I couldn't get it to go back to being small, so I deleted it, Now, ALL the pictures/photos that I have in my folders are showing with a Windows Photo Viewer icon instead of large icons of the pictures. How do I restore the files to display as icons?

:)

Mary LouBailey-Funk, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Photos in Folders

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Photos in Folders

1. Photos in Folders - Similar Threads - Photos Folders

2. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  3. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  4. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  5. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  6. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  7. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  8. how to use new quck access to find photo folder ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use new quck access to find photo folder ?: How do I access my ohoto file using the Quck Access.? It is cumbersome and I want to return to a simple click in ;photo folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-new-quck-access-to-find-photo-folder/5d7f19da-e538-4c07-a58c-aa07ee466c8a
  9. how to use new quck access to find photo folder ?

how to use new quck access to find photo folder ?: How do I access my ohoto file using the Quck Access.? It is cumbersome and I want to return to a simple click in ;photo folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-new-quck-access-to-find-photo-folder/5d7f19da-e538-4c07-a58c-aa07ee466c8a
  10. How to file imported photos in separate folders, in date order, automatically, on Windows...

How to file imported photos in separate folders, in date order, automatically, on Windows...: I posed this question on 30 October 2023, when I started using a new Lenovo laptop computer running on Windows 11. The Import Photos and Video program had gone, back then. This meant that I had to manually file photos into the correct date, on File Explorer, which was...