Windows 10: Photos in jpg

Discus and support Photos in jpg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mara2006, May 19, 2020.

1. Mara2006 Win User

Photos in jpg

Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg?

Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there

:)

Mara2006, May 19, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photos in jpg :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2020
  4. Photos in jpg

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Photos in jpg

1. Photos in jpg - Similar Threads - Photos jpg

2. JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPEG .JPG adding user tags values to a photo file via a program API C/C++ ?: Hello everyoneUsing Windows 10. I am aware that I can add user Tags values separated by semi-colons to a JPEG photo file .JPG file via editing Properties, click on Add Tag, etc.However, I have tens of thousands of JPG files to which I want to add various user tags via a...
  3. jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Photos as my default picture viewer ever since it replaced Picture Viewer and have not had any issues with it until the last couple of weeks.I have hundreds of jpg file that were created using Adobe InDesign. If I open a jpg file that was created...
  4. Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera: I can no longer view entire jpg photos taken with my Moultrie Game Camera when I want to view one photo. This includes all jpg photos taken over a period of years which up until now have displayed correctly in their entirety. The entire full photo displays for a second and...
  5. .jpg photos that are too heavy/big go black when I open them

.jpg photos that are too heavy/big go black when I open them: It started a few days ago, everytime I open a image that is too big it goes blanck after less than a second and I can't see its content. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-that-are-too-heavybig-go-black-when-i/6fc6ecd8-23bc-45ef-b1aa-64b5ef2a47e4
  6. Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black

Photos app open jpg app goes white and then image covered in black: I have this problem on multiple machines the photos app when you opening jpg’s you get white app and the blue spinning circle and then the image covered in black. Strange thou if right click and do “Edit with Photos” it opens the jpg.Version Microsoft Photos...
  7. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help...
  8. Microsoft Photo เปิดรูป .jpg ที่เป็น CMYK แล้วกลายเป็นภาพสีดำ

Microsoft Photo เปิดรูป .jpg ที่เป็น CMYK แล้วกลายเป็นภาพสีดำ: มีปัญหา คือใช้ Microsoft Photo เปิดรูปไฟล์ .jpg ที่เป็นไฟล์สีแบบ CMYK - ภาพจะโชว์เป็นภาพปกติให้ 1 วิ - แล้วมันจะปรับกลายเป็นภาพสีดำไปเลย กับภาพที่เป็น RGB จะไม่เป็น- ลองลงโปรแกรมMicrosoft Photo ใหม่ดูแล้วก็แก้ไม่หาย - สักเกตอาการคือเพิ่งเป็นหลัง update window...
  9. jpg. photos replaced with icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg. photos replaced with icons.: I keep several folders on my desktop of bird jpg. photos. I use them as a visual library.The past two Saturdays the photos have been replaced with icons. Have been unable to reactivate photos. Have checked File Explorer settings and the option to replace phots with icons is...
  10. Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application

Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application: Dear Microsoft Community,I’m having issues with the Windows 10 default Photos App while trying to edit JPG photos. Some of the problems I’m experiencing are:Next photo/previous photo arrows go missing. They came back after restarting my computer.Crop arrow stays after crop is...