Windows 10: Photos in jpg

Discus and support Photos in jpg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mara2006, May 19, 2020.

1. Mara2006 Win User

Photos in jpg

Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg?

Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there

:)

Mara2006, May 19, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photos in jpg :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2020
  4. Photos in jpg

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Photos in jpg

1. Photos in jpg - Similar Threads - Photos jpg

2. How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC: HelloHaving received photos in regular .jpg format from another Windows laptop PC, I cannot open them on my laptop PC running windows 11 with Windows Photos, but I am stuck with following error message : "It appears that we don't support this file format".I already tried the...
  3. How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC: HelloHaving received photos in regular .jpg format from another Windows laptop PC, I cannot open them on my laptop PC running windows 11 with Windows Photos, but I am stuck with following error message : "It appears that we don't support this file format".I already tried the...
  4. Any image file like .png, .jpg files not opening via Photos app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any image file like .png, .jpg files not opening via Photos app in Windows 11: None of the image files with extensions like .png, .jpg, etc. are not opening via the Photos app in Windows 11. Whenever I open it with Photos, it just opnes a blank page screenshot attached. Formatting/Clean Install didnt work either.Actual File :-The same file opened in...
  5. Any image file like .png, .jpg files not opening via Photos app in Windows 11

Any image file like .png, .jpg files not opening via Photos app in Windows 11: None of the image files with extensions like .png, .jpg, etc. are not opening via the Photos app in Windows 11. Whenever I open it with Photos, it just opnes a blank page screenshot attached. Formatting/Clean Install didnt work either.Actual File :-The same file opened in...
  6. jpg photos don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg photos don't open: my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b
  7. jpg photos don't open

jpg photos don't open: my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b
  8. Why Does JPG Photo Image Not Show in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does JPG Photo Image Not Show in Windows Photos: I have Windows 10, Office 365 on my desktop PC. When I try to import photos from my iPhone, the jpg preview image no longer appears in Windows Photo - only a blue background jpg image appears - not the actual photo image. Why is this? I have my iPhone settings set to save the...
  9. Why Does JPG Photo Image Not Show in Windows Photos

Why Does JPG Photo Image Not Show in Windows Photos: I have Windows 10, Office 365 on my desktop PC. When I try to import photos from my iPhone, the jpg preview image no longer appears in Windows Photo - only a blue background jpg image appears - not the actual photo image. Why is this? I have my iPhone settings set to save the...
  10. File Explorer not returning any results when searching metadata of JPG photos

File Explorer not returning any results when searching metadata of JPG photos: Here's the setup:Running Windows 11Have added additional metadata to jpg photos, for example added the word "tree" to the Tags fieldGo to the folder where that jpg is at and enter "Tags:tree" into the search boxNo resultsForced a complete rebuild of the index, still no...