Windows 10: Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer

Discus and support Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. I'm wondering what setting I must have changed, because in Windows Explorer, I have icons instead of photos. I can't find where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrishFinney, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer

I have Windows 10. I'm wondering what setting I must have changed, because in Windows Explorer, I have icons instead of photos. I can't find where to change it back!

:)

TrishFinney, Jan 3, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer

1. Photos not displaying in Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Photos displaying Explorer

2. windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems: I have been having issues with windows explorer. There are mainly two issues that could be related.1. The windows explorer crashes intermittently not always. All explorer windows close and processes stop. 2. I work with photos a lot. In the explorer if I have hundreds of...
  3. windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems: I have been having issues with windows explorer. There are mainly two issues that could be related.1. The windows explorer crashes intermittently not always. All explorer windows close and processes stop. 2. I work with photos a lot. In the explorer if I have hundreds of...
  4. Photos app not displaying photos or options when selecting from explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app not displaying photos or options when selecting from explorer: When selecting a photo either double click or right click+open, the photos app is almost entirely blank showing only its background theme color.Photos app is working as I can open it manually and find photos in directories from within the app. I can also right click and edit...
  5. Photos app not displaying photos or options when selecting from explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not displaying photos or options when selecting from explorer: When selecting a photo either double click or right click+open, the photos app is almost entirely blank showing only its background theme color.Photos app is working as I can open it manually and find photos in directories from within the app. I can also right click and edit...
  6. Photos not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos not displaying: I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but in the past when looking in the Photos folder they would appear. Instead, now, something like this display:[ATTACH] May someone help me with this, please?...
  7. Photos not displaying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos not displaying: Im using windows 10, i have a bunch of older photos JPEG that i can see in small and medium thumbnails perfectly, however when i open them to view in photos or view them in large thumbnails they appear with a grey or white band that covers over half the photo. Help???...
  8. Help for displaying photos in File Explorer

Help for displaying photos in File Explorer: Hello, something has changed somewhere. I like to use File Explorer to look at single photos and for slide shows. Before, When I clicked on a single photo, a 'More than' symbol appeared on the right to be able to move to the next slide. Now, when I click on some...
  9. Most photos do not display in File Explorer or Insert

Most photos do not display in File Explorer or Insert: Lately, when I go to look at an image in File Explorer or to insert an image in Word or Facebook, most of the images are not shown. I checked Task Manager and CPU, memory and disk are not much busy. After a full 15 minutes, File Explorer still has not shown almost all the...
  10. File explorer slideshow displays random photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer slideshow displays random photos: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...