Windows 10: Photos on Lumia phone

Discus and support Photos on Lumia phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by uncledave---01, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Photos on Lumia phone

I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging.

Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens.

:)

uncledave---01, Mar 3, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Photos on Lumia phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Photos on Lumia phone

1. Photos on Lumia phone - Similar Threads - Photos Lumia phone

2. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  3. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  4. Microsoft Lumia 545 phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Lumia 545 phone: Hello I have just received a message on my phone that WhatsApp will cease to be available on my phone from the new year. Maybe I have misunderstood, so I hope you can set me straight. A couple of years ago I also started being unable to use Messenger on my phone; I had...
  5. problem with lumia phone usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with lumia phone usage: i am using lumia 520 with windows 10 upgrade. the store doesnot offer me to download most of my favourite android apps and the connectivity with a speed wifi fails to load certain pages the user interface sucks i cant see any developed features in cortana and also whatsapp...
  6. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  7. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  8. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  9. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007
  10. Lumia Phones and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia Phones and Windows 10: [img] Windows 10 ushers in a new generation of more personal computing across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens, to no screens at all. Introducing innovations such as a new version of Cortana, a better web experience, a new suite of in-box...