Windows 10: PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

Discus and support PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how doI transfer my photos from my one drive to my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolFrancoeur, Mar 30, 2020.

1. PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

how doI transfer my photos from my one drive to my pc

:)

CarolFrancoeur, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 30, 2020
  4. PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE :)

justinmreina, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE

1. PHOTOS ON ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - PHOTOS DRIVE

2. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  3. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  4. I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...: Trying to move my photos app or at least its contents from C-D drive but none of the advice helps. How do I indicate the target location, simply clicking on the D drive does not work? Help!...
  5. I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...

I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...: Trying to move my photos app or at least its contents from C-D drive but none of the advice helps. How do I indicate the target location, simply clicking on the D drive does not work? Help!...
  6. Download Photos to Portable Hard Drive

Download Photos to Portable Hard Drive: I am wanting to just export my photos to an portable hard drive, but "OneDrive" isn't allowing me to access my photos. I keep getting the message "We sent your device a notification to connect." I don't have admin access to my computer, as it is a work computer, so I can't...
  7. Download Photos to Portable Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Photos to Portable Hard Drive: I am wanting to just export my photos to an portable hard drive, but "OneDrive" isn't allowing me to access my photos. I keep getting the message "We sent your device a notification to connect." I don't have admin access to my computer, as it is a work computer, so I can't...
  8. How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...: Hello, I am going through photos on one drive and see thousands of photos I have never seen before, since 1997. I didn't have a mobile phone during that time. I'm sure many of us didn't. So how did they get into my account? I'm almost at capacity with my storage, and that's...
  9. How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...

How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...: Hello, I am going through photos on one drive and see thousands of photos I have never seen before, since 1997. I didn't have a mobile phone during that time. I'm sure many of us didn't. So how did they get into my account? I'm almost at capacity with my storage, and that's...
  10. i would like to have a separate drive on my surface laptop 5 to store all my photos

i would like to have a separate drive on my surface laptop 5 to store all my photos: i would like to have a separate drive on my surface 5 laptop to store my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-have-a-separate-drive-on-my/74e5a697-16eb-4ce9-88be-580ce62b310a