Windows 10: Photos on the Photos app

Discus and support Photos on the Photos app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by christin_08, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Photos on the Photos app

whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank

:)

christin_08, Feb 20, 2024

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Photos on the Photos app

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Photos on the Photos app

1. Photos on the Photos app - Similar Threads - Photos Photos app

2. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  3. RAW Photos in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  4. RAW Photos in Photos App

RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  5. Photo app for apple photo

Photo app for apple photo: Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-for-apple-photo/c1700983-f4f8-4648-86af-4a2e67b57e62
  6. Photos app not reading photos

Photos app not reading photos: Photos app reads all pictures in my pictures folder but I have the following folder with my synced wallpapers and it says no readable photos found the app does not read pictures located in appdata/local/Microsoft/windows/themes The folder is desktop background and it has...
  7. photo app not downloading photos

photo app not downloading photos: Hi. My photo app for Windows 10 has stopped downloading photos from my iphone ios version 13.2. The app will scan my phone and locate the photos. It displays the total number of photos, but then freezes. It does not display the photos or tell me which ones have not been...
  8. Photo App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App: my photo application does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app/f07a9501-c6d8-42bb-8a35-615a3a8af654
  9. Photo app

Photo app: Can I modify a movie from Movie Maker in the Photo App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-app/ae63978f-93ee-4e69-8759-75e69462009c
  10. Photos App.......

Photos App.......: Can anyone tell me why I don't show the 3D Effects Button when creating a video? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Was looking forward to this feature with the Fall Creators Update and it is not there. Optional Photos add-in is installed. See screenshot......It should be...