Windows 10: Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

Discus and support Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the latest update 'Windows 10 Insider Preview 18356.1 (19h1_release)' my Photos App no longer shows the 'From Mobile over WiFi' option. What's up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RALPH BALLARD, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

After the latest update 'Windows 10 Insider Preview 18356.1 (19h1_release)' my Photos App no longer shows the 'From Mobile over WiFi' option. What's up with that?

:)

RALPH BALLARD, Mar 17, 2019

2. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy
    S8 my laptop is a surface pro 3.

WilliamLangley1, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Smokey59 Win User
    Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello Franco,

When I put the phone in Mobile Hotspot, and I look at the Wireless Network Connection on my laptop, it does show the Galaxy S8.

The error that I get is Windows is unable to connect to Galaxy S8.

The other item that I have is a Samsung Galaxy E Tablet but it does not show the Galaxy S8, it is not a wi-fi tablet, it only connects to my home

wi-fi.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

I will wait for your response.

Thanks

Smokey59, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy S8

I did the same thing. I sold my iphone 4s back when it was still the main iphone model. I was tired of iphone's simplicity. I bought a Nokia windows 8 phone. Had it for 1.5 years and it was one issue after another. Then bought a LG G3, decent phone but had multiple hardware/software issues including a slow as all heck camera. 1.5 years later nabbed the LG G4 performed slightly better than the G3, still had a slow as heck camera. Dropped connections etc....traded it in for a LG V10. Much better phone. Camera was slightly faster...barely, constantly drop wifi, would have to to a reboot to get wifi working again. blue tooth issues, poor cell quality etc...I was at my wits end with android and windows. Decided to go back to a phone that just works even if it is simple. iPhone 6+ has been going strong since with not a single damn issue over the past year and it just always works. Best battery life I have ever had in a smart phone too.

You'll be back eventually. /sniggers

WhiteNoise, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

1. Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Photos WiFi Galaxy

2. Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40: Hi.I have connected my Galaxy A49 to my laptop, but cannot access my photos, I keep getting a message saying that I need to to send permission. I have give my phone permission to do everything within the Link to Windows app, but although i can see notifications, apps and even...
  3. Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40: Hi.I have connected my Galaxy A49 to my laptop, but cannot access my photos, I keep getting a message saying that I need to to send permission. I have give my phone permission to do everything within the Link to Windows app, but although i can see notifications, apps and even...
  4. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  5. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  6. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  7. Windows 10 Photos App "From Mobile over WiFi"

Windows 10 Photos App "From Mobile over WiFi": Looking for a way to import photos from my iPhone running the latest iOS to Windows 10 over WiFi without using an internet connection. From previous articles an Import feature called "From Mobile over WiFi" is mentioned, but I can't find this. I work in remote Australia,...
  8. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8: I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a...
  9. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...
  10. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need to connect wifi on my galaxy s8 in order to import photos to my pc?