Windows 10: Photos poor audio

Discus and support Photos poor audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I write music in audacity then convert to mp3, then I open photos in win 10, import the mp3 and get ready to finish my project, everything sounds great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Craigreeves1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Photos poor audio

I write music in audacity then convert to mp3, then I open photos in win 10, import the mp3 and get ready to finish my project, everything sounds great until i hit export in photos, once i hit export its a nightmare, because the audio sounds horrible every time, its missing peices of audio and its distorted in a bad way, I always check for driver update and pc updates, and i've already tried fixing the issue to no avail, could I get some help with this or does anyone know of a better mp3 to mp4 converter, so far I'm dissapointed in this expensive win 10 laptop, i've had better luck using a cheap Dell with win xp for sound quality and games, really sad and pathetic honestly, plus xp in general has a better user interface, my only other idea is take my win xp computer and try to find a legit copy of old school win movie maker

:)

Craigreeves1, Jun 30, 2020

2. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Photos poor audio

Poor audio quality after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Eugene,

As you are facing issues with sound quality after upgrading to Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you referring to sound quality from the computer/ speakers/ headphones?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates and drivers updates after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

This issue might have occurred due to outdated/ corrupted audio drivers. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

try the audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to change the properties of Windows Audio services and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Click Start, type
      Services.msc in the Start Search box.

• Scroll down the list of services, right-click
      Windows Audio and select Start.

• Select Properties for
      Windows Audio and set its Startup Type to
      Automatic.
    If the Windows Audio service does not start and you get the error
    Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start, then make sure that the following services are started and their
    Startup Type is set to Automatic.

Method 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of accessing sound after upgrading to Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Photos poor audio

1. Photos poor audio - Similar Threads - Photos poor audio

2. The updated version of photos app very poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The updated version of photos app very poor: The updated version very poor compared to the old version. Clarity has disappeared & auto enhance is not improving the clarity of the photo. Will Microsoft do another update to rectify the problems or is Apple a better alternative....
  3. Poor audio quality on streaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  4. Poor audio quality on streaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  5. Poor Mic Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor Mic Audio Quality: I recently built my first PC and have had a lot of audio issues since installing Windows 10 on it. Most of them are now sorted out but one still remains. My microphone quality is horrible and unintelligible in Windows 10. I can confirm that this is an audio processing issue...
  6. Windows 10: Account Photo is poor quality.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10: Account Photo is poor quality.: [ATTACH] I understand that 500x500 is the max or preferred resolution...is there any regedit fix to push for higher display resolution of my photo? My ocd is kicking in. submitted by /u/Dora_TheDestroya [link] [comments]...
  7. Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality: I have had poor bluetooth audio quality ever since I did some updates through the HP Support Assistant. Some of those updates mentioned bluetooth drivers and I don't know if I messed something up by installing them. I've tried troubleshooting, but it comes back with...
  8. UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio: Hello, I am trying to connect my UE Megaboom to my Dell Latitude 5480 laptop running Windows 10 1903 but am experiencing a few issues. First, when I initially connected, it discovered my device as a headset and my audio quality was very poor and audio was quiet. I did some...
  9. piss poor operating system. photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    piss poor operating system. photos.: I have windows on my pc. Here's my problem when I view my photos I only get to see a few, and then my pc crashes'. Never happens with any other program. I'm using Windows 10. If I changed to mac, would this still be a problem. [Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance &...
  10. piss poor operating system. photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    piss poor operating system. photos.: I have windows on my pc. Here's my problem when I view my photos I only get to see a few, and then my pc crashes'. Never happens with any other program. I'm using Windows 10. If I changed to mac, would this still be a problem....