Windows 10: Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

Discus and support Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Normally, when I right-click on an image in Photos and select "View actual size", I can drag the image around to focus on different parts of it. Last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThisIsMadness91, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

Normally, when I right-click on an image in Photos and select "View actual size", I can drag the image around to focus on different parts of it. Last night, however, I noticed that I could no longer drag images around when viewing the actual size. The same issue occurred when I tried it on my dad's PC, and is still there this morning. However, while looking around in Photos today, I saw the "See more actions" menu, clicked the view actual size option there, and found that I could drag the image around as usual. I also learned that I could view the actual size by pressing Ctrl+1, and that also allows me to drag it around. Same goes for when I simply click the "Zoom in" button above the image. For some reason, it's only when I select "View actual size" by right-clicking that I'm unable to drag it. Has anyone else experienced this issue? My Windows Version is 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165).

:)

ThisIsMadness91, Aug 14, 2021
  2. gelund Win User

Photos App issue when selecting Actual size toggle

Windows 10 Photos App distorts photo after selecting the "Actual size" toggle. Select a photo that is larger than the window size, and then click the Actual size button. I have the auto-enhance setting set to OFF. Note that the photo app incorrectly sharpen
    edges of photos.

PNG set to actual size in Windows Photo Viewer:

Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking 879c2b73-1253-4ec9-a37f-a2b9e4f25f3e.png

PNG view of actual size in Photoshop:

Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking 5b95c5c0-f36d-4bfa-8b2e-897f28b981f1.png

gelund, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Ian2211 Win User
    viewing a photo at actual size in windows 10

Microsoft, how do i view a photo at Actual size in windows 10 using its photo app? In windows 7 there was an actual size button next to zoom at the bottom, where is this in windows 10?!

Ian2211, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

when i try to right click to rename a photo in windows 10 the option is not there

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open the Photo App.
    • Click on photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select open the folder.
    • Right click on the photo and select rename.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

1. Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking - Similar Threads - Photos Problem selecting

2. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  3. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  4. Right click problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click problem: I recently reset my laptop, everything is running fine but the right click menu is taking too much time to open almost 2-5 mins, and its annoying. There is not any extra thing in that menu.. All other features like opening folders, internet etc. works smoothly List of items...
  5. Right click problems

Right click problems: so when I hold right click it cuts out so im aiming in while play call of duty and when I zoom in and looking around it works for a short period of time but it will cut out for a second so I will unzoom for 1 or 2 seconds and I will continue holding right click and it will...
  6. View Actual Size option on Photos gone?

View Actual Size option on Photos gone?: So I took my PC to a repair shop to fix up a screen resolution problem that's been bothering me. Long story short, I didn't have the appropriate drivers for Windows 10 to display the monitor's native screen resolution. Although that problem was fixed, when I went through my...
  7. Wrong language when right click on photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong language when right click on photo: My Windows 10 is in English except for when i right click on a photo... the words are all in Spanish. how do i change them back to english? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-language-when-right-click-on-photo/e1bce036-b9da-4f49-a224-04e7834a4f57"
  8. Photos actual size default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos actual size default: I've been comparing photos a lot among certain communites lately and having to set each photo to default size for the full experience but having to redo it every time i switch between photos is frusturating. is there any way for me to make it so all photos default to actual...
  9. right click problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click problem: has anyone experienced a problem when right clicking on a file and windows becomes unresponsive and closes the file /program down if so have you fixed the problem or how did you resolve it...
  10. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot select a paper size when print photos: My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important...