Windows 10: photos problem

Discus and support photos problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Until today I've beenable to click on photos from files and camera card to view and edit. Now I get 'class not registered' when I click. If I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kevin56, Feb 5, 2016.

1. kevin56 Win User

photos problem

Until today I've beenable to click on photos from files and camera card to view and edit. Now I get 'class not registered' when I click. If I right click there is the option to open with paint and that works...but there's another option i don't recall seeing there before which is TWINUI. Tried rebooting but no luck.

:)

kevin56, Feb 5, 2016

2. Installed windows 10 but lost office, how do I get office back? Tried system restore but the earliest restore point still has windows 10 and no Office. What do I do?

I lost my Microsoft office with word, excel and when I purchased it on line. How do I get this back

Clayton Photos, Feb 5, 2016
  3. sync

It is greyed out.

But, II think I found the answer. For some reason my work account was also on this device and the admin probably disabled sync. I deleted the work account and now I am able to sync this device with my other devices.

Thanks for your reply.

photos-rrr, Feb 5, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

photos problem

Have you looked in All Settings/System/Default Apps to see whether the default application for jpg or png was changed recently from your preferred program to TWINUI which is either scanner or Store related ?

mrgeek, Feb 5, 2016
  5. kevin56 Win User
    Found the jpg and png boxes and check mrked them and now pics open on click to windows photo viewer...but the new windows photo app for editing can't be found. The TWINUI option for defaults has replaced it. Tried reinstalling app but it says it's already installed. Just can't locate it anywhere. Thanks for the feedback....part of the problem solved.

kevin56, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

photos problem

1. photos problem - Similar Threads - photos problem

2. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo opening problem: A few days ago I received a file system error message: C-2147219196 when trying to open a photo. I have tried twice to correct this based on info I have read on here but the problem still exists. Can you help me?...
  3. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo opening problem: A few days ago I received a file system error message: C-2147219196 when trying to open a photo. I have tried twice to correct this based on info I have read on here but the problem still exists. Can you help me?...
  4. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problems with Photos "Save a Frame"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Photos "Save a Frame": I am trying to save a frame of a video as a JPG. I have opened the video in Photos, stopped the video at the desired frame, clicked the three dots, and "save a frame". I save the JPG to my desktop, and the bottom half of the photo is a green box. Please assist....
  6. Problems with Photos "Save a Frame"

Problems with Photos "Save a Frame": I am trying to save a frame of a video as a JPG. I have opened the video in Photos, stopped the video at the desired frame, clicked the three dots, and "save a frame". I save the JPG to my desktop, and the bottom half of the photo is a green box. Please assist....
  7. Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.: Finally I found where I could possibly change the paper type in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-2-photos-on-1-page-windows-11/69b8915e-e36b-424d-9947-fd14818fc2ae But the dialog on my computer only has Plain paper. And the...
  8. Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.

Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.: Finally I found where I could possibly change the paper type in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-2-photos-on-1-page-windows-11/69b8915e-e36b-424d-9947-fd14818fc2ae But the dialog on my computer only has Plain paper. And the...
  9. Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.: Hi I have a problem I need to tag all photos in a video in Photo old version. But somehow I can't mark everything in the video bar at once. I hope you can help me....
  10. Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.

Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.: Hi I have a problem I need to tag all photos in a video in Photo old version. But somehow I can't mark everything in the video bar at once. I hope you can help me....