Windows 10: Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album)

Discus and support Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I find working with photos in windows very difficult. how do i simply rearrange/sort photos in and album? Simple Click and drag doesn't work. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlieStrickland, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album)

I find working with photos in windows very difficult. how do i simply rearrange/sort photos in and album? Simple Click and drag doesn't work. thanks

:)

CharlieStrickland, Oct 11, 2018

2. Rearrange Photos

Is there a way to rearrange the photos I've added to an album? For example: I seem to be unable to click-and-drag a photo from the middle of an album and place it anywhere I'd like. Seems like a huge flaw for an app with a slideshow feature.

ErikMiller1, Oct 11, 2018
  3. photo order

how do I rearrange the order of pictures in an album?

Michael0827, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Karen Her Win User

Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album)

Windows Photo Gallery with One drive switched off

Thank you for the information. Just to verify, are you trying to do it using the OneDrive Desktop App or is it through OneDrive.com?

If you are using the OneDrive Desktop App, we suggest you to try it on OneDrive.com, and follow the steps below to rearrange your files:

• Browse to the folder with the files or photos you want to rearrange.
    • Tap or click Sort, and then choose Rearrange.
    • If prompted, install Microsoft Silverlight.
    • Arrange the files or photos by dragging them in the order you want them to appear.
    • Tap or click Save sort order.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album)

1. Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album) - Similar Threads - Photos rearrange order

2. Can I change the exact order of photos in an album?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I change the exact order of photos in an album?: Can I change the exact order of my photos in an album? I see that I can change it by date taken, size, ascending etc, but I want to drag and drop the photos in a specific order within the folder, and I cannot find that option. Thanks. I am using the Onedrive Personal photos...
  3. Can I change the exact order of photos in an album?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the exact order of photos in an album?: Can I change the exact order of my photos in an album? I see that I can change it by date taken, size, ascending etc, but I want to drag and drop the photos in a specific order within the folder, and I cannot find that option. Thanks. I am using the Onedrive Personal photos...
  4. Can I change the exact order of photos in an album?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. rearranging photos

rearranging photos: I simply want to rearrange a large number of photos in a given folder in "file explorer". It appears that is not possible in Windows Explorer but is a capability of One Drive? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family...
  6. Rearranging partition order on NVMe

Rearranging partition order on NVMe: Hi everyone. Recently did a successful migration from SSD MBR to new NVMe GPT on a new UEFI motherboard using the amazing mbr2gpt command. Boots and operates fine. Trouble is, I am now stuck with partitions in the following order: MSR I think; C drive; then EFI; then a...
  7. Photo's Album

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo's Album: My photo file keeps crashing and will not upload all my new photo's of my SD card. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-album/cc95e459-19e7-49f5-9708-c2ee4d168fef
  8. photo album

photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  9. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  10. Photos in albums

Photos in albums: how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://how-do-i-rearrange-photos-in-explorer

2. how to rearrange photos in albums windows 10

3. how do i rearrange the order of my albums in photos with windows 10