Windows 10: photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

Discus and support photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lately when I open an attached photo from my phone it won't let me hit file, save as. They are going to my google drive. How do I change this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Barbar M, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Barbar M Win User

photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

Lately when I open an attached photo from my phone it won't let me hit file, save as. They are going to my google drive. How do I change this?

:)

Barbar M, Mar 10, 2020

2. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 10, 2020
  4. photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

app for saving webpage

Someone pls suggest an app with which i can save a webpage for offline viewing

JithinThulase, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

1. photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg - Similar Threads - photos saved webpage

2. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  3. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  4. Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default: I would like to know how to change my Microsoft Photos App to save video trims with "Save as" instead of "Saving a copy" If this cannot be done, please explain why....
  5. Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default

Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default: I would like to know how to change my Microsoft Photos App to save video trims with "Save as" instead of "Saving a copy" If this cannot be done, please explain why....
  6. jpg photos corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg photos corrupt: I have corrupted JPG images. I cannot open I used most of the programs for the repair [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-corrupt/20079b5f-d428-4d19-8c6b-794bf7ca4916
  7. How do I display jpg photos on the desktop instead of icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I display jpg photos on the desktop instead of icons.: How do I display JPG photos on the desktop instead of icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-display-jpg-photos-on-the-desktop-instead/9c7d189b-a798-4d93-92c5-38a67402a2f0
  8. JPG photos not supported on Photos

JPG photos not supported on Photos: Good evening. Have been trying to transfer photos from my Samsung S7 and they are in jpg format and when I try and open on desktop or laptop they say unsupported. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still not working. Apologies if asked and solved already but this is...
  9. Photos in jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  10. Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg: Not sure if this is a windows problem or not but I've tried everything with my browsers to resolve this. Whenever i save an image in firefox and chrome the save file type is greyed out and the images are always saved as jpeg instead of the native jpg and my embroidery...