Windows 10: photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

Discus and support photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was just looking at some old photos today and my yahoo account sent them to my husband's email. I didn't send any emails. I just looked at photos.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SandyBeckett, Oct 1, 2018.

1. photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

I was just looking at some old photos today and my yahoo account sent them to my husband's email. I didn't send any emails. I just looked at photos. What's going on?

:)

SandyBeckett, Oct 1, 2018
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Oct 1, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

1. photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer - Similar Threads - photos sent email

2. open email photos sent from ipod or ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open email photos sent from ipod or ipad: any ideas why emailed photos won't open up in my Hotmail. They do open in others Hotmail accounts. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-email-photos-sent-from-ipod-or-ipad/ece14017-cddb-4946-9e74-6f11cd752005
  3. Application "Photos" - only photo preview

Application "Photos" - only photo preview: Hello. If I have photo files and movies mixed in the folder or loosely on the desktop, the default application "Photos" shows me a preview not only of photos, but also screenshots of the first frames of the movies. How can I change the settings of this application so that it...
  4. Email Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Photos: When I send an email out with photos, if person receiving it is viewing on an ipad will see duplicate photos of each photo sent. What do I have turned on, or what do they have turned on and need turned off?...
  5. Photos & emails

Photos & emails: Whenever I attach a photo to an email a link is created on the photo saying view all photos and when opened gives access to every photo I have . I usually attach one only photo from pictures via windows 10 mail I have been trying to find an answer for weeks and see this...
  6. locate photos sent via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    locate photos sent via bluetooth: used new Bluetooth dongle to transfer some photos from my mobile phone however I can't find them on my PC. where do I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-photos-sent-via-bluetooth/52c2dc28-a060-4568-8140-00b7cf635299"
  7. all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one: This is ruining my life to have all my private pictures being sent to everyone who I send one photo to. Don't misunderstand. They are all decent but private like when my husband was dying and copies of legal papers...…..How can a company allow this to happen? How am I to...
  8. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

in Browsers and Email
    Saving photos in email sent from iphone: Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt . Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments...
  9. Attaching photos to email using Photos

Attaching photos to email using Photos: When I use the Share function in Photos the only email option is 'Mail' which I do not use. I have Outlook 2016 as the default email program. If I do use it the attachments appear at original resolution thus creating excessively large file sizes for email. It is very easy...
  10. emailing photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emailing photos: So far using Bing and Microsoft photo storage, it has been a total disaster trying to e-mail photos to friends and family. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailing-photos/b417c0fd-9937-4688-b2d1-2b954a43935f