Windows 10: photos since installing windows 10

Discus and support photos since installing windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After considerable struggle, I found a Microosft article that tells me there is an app on Windows 10 that puts all my photos together in one place.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. photos since installing windows 10

After considerable struggle, I found a Microosft article that tells me there is an app on Windows 10 that puts all my photos together in one place. Since replacing Win7 with Windows 10, I have not been able to find any of pictures where I had saved them. I do not want all my photos together in one place, thank you. May i have them back, please? tell me how to locate them, get rid of the app, and retake control of my personal data.

Thanks.

:)

gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

photos since installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

photos since installing windows 10

1. photos since installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - photos since installing

2. Distortion in sound since installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distortion in sound since installing Windows 10: I have distortion in the computer's speakers and headphones since installing Windows 10. It is worst when the sound is loud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distortion-in-sound-since-installing-windows-10/aa390ab8-003f-43c2-85a3-ac90899f0a39
  3. Microphone issues since installing windows 10

Microphone issues since installing windows 10: Hello everyone, and thanks for trying to help me out. So, i'll try to explain as much as possible my issue : I had to go to windows 10 in mid 2019 because it was requiered to make my new proc work. Since then the microphone was very low, and couldn't find a single way to...
  4. Cannot update Windows 10 since install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Windows 10 since install: I had a wiped laptop and installed Ubuntu on it, then installed Windows 10 in a separate partition. I have just realized that in the 1.5 years since then I have never updated Windows, I'm at version 1803. When I try to update Windows I get "2019-11 Cumulative Update for...
  5. Re Photos since last windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Photos since last windows update: since the last update on windows 10, I have been unable to view my photos from the thumbnails. Every time I get the same error code -2147219195 and -2147219196. is there an answer to this, or is there a patch coming from Microsoft?...
  6. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update: Windows 10 updated itself on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and now the lock screen image is bigger than the screen. It looks like Windows 10 zoomed in on Reshiram's stomach area in the picture rather than just displaying the entire image! I tried going into the lock screen...
  7. Locked out of boot since Windows 10 instal.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of boot since Windows 10 instal.: I have 2 Lenovo laptops that have stuck in boot mode since installing and activating Windows 10. They will not allow me to get past the boot. Since I am in the business as well and have tested and passed my MCSE some years ago I have done some research and found out that this...
  8. Laptop touchpad not working since installing Windows 10

Laptop touchpad not working since installing Windows 10: Hello, I have an Advent Monza S200 laptop. I've recently upgraded to Windows 10. Before I upgraded my touch pad was working fine, but after the upgrade my touch pad stopped working. Once my laptop is turned on, the cursor is not visable on the screen, the touch pad is...
  9. Microphone not working since install of Windows 10

Microphone not working since install of Windows 10: Since installing Windows 10 my desktop will no longer recognise any external microphones, i've tested the microphonse elsewhere and they're working fine. The only place on my pc that will still recognise the microphone is Skype which only shows it in the settings in the form...
  10. Photos have disappeared since 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos have disappeared since 10 upgrade.: Hi, I have got a lot of photos on my drive but since the upgrade from 8 to 10 they have gone, I am not very tech savvy but I can't seem to find them at all. I have gone through all of the photo folders and they all say they are empty. I did not change anything prior to...