Windows 10: photos tab help

Discus and support photos tab help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone help me out here, using windows edge and problem started last night, when I open the "photo's" tab to see my photos downloaded on my laptop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gj..., Dec 5, 2018.

1. gj... Win User

photos tab help

Anyone help me out here, using windows edge and problem started last night, when I open the "photo's" tab to see my photos downloaded on my laptop the screen stays open for a few seconds and then just closes altogether, cant see any photos on my pc, haven't changed anything unless it did some type of auto update at night... any ideas?

:)

gj..., Dec 5, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photos tab help :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Change photo tags for upload...not afterwards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to sort the photos by date in the saved location and check if it helps.

To do so, follow the below steps:

• Open the folder where the photos are saved.

• Click on View tab.

• Click Group by, then click Date.
    Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 5, 2018
  4. photos tab help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

photos tab help

1. photos tab help - Similar Threads - photos tab help

2. Photos help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos help: I have years of photos originally in Picasa, then moved to Google photos. Recent new Dell of wugh Microsoft. Never realized that my installed photos are difficult to add to google photos.. but they seem to be in One Drive, My Drive n Pictures.. How can I get them all in 1...
  3. Photos help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos help: I have years of photos originally in Picasa, then moved to Google photos. Recent new Dell of wugh Microsoft. Never realized that my installed photos are difficult to add to google photos.. but they seem to be in One Drive, My Drive n Pictures.. How can I get them all in 1...
  4. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  5. Slow Alt-Tab and Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Alt-Tab and Photos: In the past month or so alt-tabbing and other windows apps like photos have become extremely slow. Pressing "next" in photos makes it lag for 10 seconds, and if I tab out of it I cannot tab back in. Alt-tab has similar issues, it will take upto 10 seconds for that to complete...
  6. Help with photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with photos: So guys I always update my pc with every update possible , but my pc have been strange, first I updated it and shutted it down , I opened it later to find my screen desktop black but later it was fixed but now my photos stopped opening with the photos app and started opening...
  7. Photos App File Information tab

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos App File Information tab: The file information tab on the Windows 10 Photos app seems to have stopped working. It just closes the app if you try to look at it. I know of at least one other person who also has this issue. Any ideas why it's happened?...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. photo help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    photo help: when I go to windows and open my Photo's tab,, it opens and I see all my pics downloaded to my pc,, the tab or "window" stays open for about 0-15 seconds and them just closes all together, it also happens after I click on the pics,, it was working fine no problems,,, how can...
  10. photo help

in Windows 10 Support
    photo help: i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and slow so take it easy on me 18496