Windows 10: Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time

Discus and support Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These photos on OneDrive show incorrect date and time only on Android phone. They present the upload time instead of actual camera. But if I find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julie Robinson2, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time

These photos on OneDrive show incorrect date and time only on Android phone. They present the upload time instead of actual camera. But if I find the same pictures on my PC, the date is correct. Can you help me?

:)

Julie Robinson2, Dec 7, 2018

2. Seeing incorrect photo dates in Photos app

Hi christopherfagan,

As a first step in investigating this further, I'd like to take a closer look at one of the files that this is happening to. Can you reply back with a screenshot of the file info? I've provided steps below for how to capture the information for us.

• Open File Explorer (Start > File Explorer)

• In the navigation bar, type “Libraries\Pictures” without the quotations.

Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time 16859234-7567-445a-9375-b3b6020791aa.png

• Search for the filename of one of the images that has the incorrect date.

• Right-click on the columns (Name, Date), and ensure that the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns are checked

Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time e54952b4-c313-4808-818c-aeba8f2a58fa.png

• Take a screenshot of the result with the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns visible. It should look like this:

Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time cf61bdb4-dbfb-45e3-be1e-882c06db94c9.png

• Also check the File Properties of the image

• Right-click the image and select Properties.

• Switch to the Details tab.

• Let us know the Date taken, Date created, and Date modified.

Adam A (Windows), Dec 7, 2018
  3. The info shows the photos creation date as of July 15, 2009 but a modified date of Dec 31, 2049 so therefore they show at the top of the collection.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know if the dates were correct
    in the PC while copying the photos to the computer ?

Meanwhile I suggest you to try the steps below and see if it helps.

• Open Photo Gallery
    • Click View on the upper part of the screen
    • Choose Tag and caption pane on the upper right side of the screen
    • Click the photo that has incorrect header
    • On the lower right side, you'll see Information. Aligned with
      Date taken:, change the date.
    • Click the Refresh button (F5) on your keyboard.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time

Windows 10 shows incorrect time

Hi,

As you said that on your PC internet clock is showing the right time. So I suggest you to Synchronize with internet clock. Please follow the below steps to fix the issue.

1. At the bottom of the time and date window,

a. Select Change date and time settings.

b. In the Date and Time settings window, click the Internet Time tab

c. Then select Change Settings.

d. In the Internet Time Settings window, make sure that the box for Synchronize with an Internet time server is checked.

e. Now you can now select one of the provided time servers from the drop-down list.

2. Click Update Now to initiate a synchronization. Internet connection and the selected server is online, the synchronization process should just take a few seconds. Once Windows report that “The clock was successfully synchronized.” click OK to close the
    open windows.

Hope it helps, if you have any further queries we will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time

1. Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time - Similar Threads - Photos keep Drive

2. incorrect date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    incorrect date: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-date/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"
  3. My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...: I have recently downloaded the one drive 100GB app for my Android phone however some photos have got the wrong date and time from my actual phone camera role. However when I check it on my PC it has the correct date and time . Can someone please help me on what to do....
  4. Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.: While in sleep mode, my computer often changes the date/time to several days in the future. No one else has access to the computer. Automatic time and automatic time zone are turned on. I've read several threads about this, but all they do is share the same complaint. There...
  5. Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.

Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.: While in sleep mode, my computer often changes the date/time to several days in the future. No one else has access to the computer. Automatic time and automatic time zone are turned on. I've read several threads about this, but all they do is share the same complaint. There...
  6. Photos in Photos application on One Drive and not C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos in Photos application on One Drive and not C:: The Photos application in Windows 10 stores photos on the C: drive or another local drive that you specify. I've installed an additional memory card on my Surface Pro 2017 but ideally the Photos application would store photos on One Drive and download them as needed (files...
  7. Windows 10 photo app incorrect dating of folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app incorrect dating of folders: Hi there. I see various other posts of a similar nature. I'll try to explain the problem I'm having and post a screen shot to help illustrate. The issue is this. I have photos and videos on a Canon Camera which I have imported using windows 10 app: Photos, but some of the...
  8. Microsoft photos and one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos and one drive: Help. I went to scan a document and my scanner said it had a problem with Onedrive and Microsoft Photos. It told me to uninstall Onedrive and try again I did this nothing changed. So this time I got a message saying it was a problem with Microsoft Photos to uninstall and try...
  9. Date and Time

Date and Time: I'm trying to change the time zone on my computer. By default, it is set to Pacific time, but I live in Central time. I changed the time zone, but that change is not staying. Like, I'd click out of the window, and it would just stay on Pacific time. Help?...
  10. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time: [img] Hello, I suddenly have no desktop calendar showing when I click on the time and date in the taskbar. There used to be a huge rectangluar thing with a calendar there, but now nothing. Can anyone please help me with this? I added a screenshot to show what it does...