Windows 10: Photos Toolbar Customization

Discus and support Photos Toolbar Customization in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to edit the toolbar in the photos app? I was wanting to make a shortcut to the save option. Currently, it is only in the dropdown list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobinRinker, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Photos Toolbar Customization

Is there a way to edit the toolbar in the photos app? I was wanting to make a shortcut to the save option. Currently, it is only in the dropdown list.

:)

RobinRinker, Aug 15, 2021

2. Too small icon in custom toolbar windows 10

With the concern you raised, Custom toolbar icons appeared to be smaller than the default toolbar icons. We suggest that you provide comments and suggestions in the

Feedback Hub

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 15, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Photos Toolbar Customization

Custom toolbars

Hello Ilia,

To clarify the concern, were you referring to the >> button on the right side of the folder name of your toolbar? Also, may we also know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Photos Toolbar Customization

1. Photos Toolbar Customization - Similar Threads - Photos Toolbar Customization

2. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  3. Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11: Since updating to Windows 11 I have found I can no longer customize the toolbar at the top of the file explorer window. I don't normally use some of the new icons there and those I do use frequently are now buried within 2 or 3 levels of menus.For instance the "share" icon is...
  4. Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11

Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11: Since updating to Windows 11 I have found I can no longer customize the toolbar at the top of the file explorer window. I don't normally use some of the new icons there and those I do use frequently are now buried within 2 or 3 levels of menus.For instance the "share" icon is...
  5. Customizing desktop with a photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing desktop with a photo: Is there a way to adjust the position of your photo being used for desktop background? My photo is too big and tends to show a boring section of the picture. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!...
  6. How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: The new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is gaining popularity among internet surfers. it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The enhanced features, speedy performance, have made it best compatible with websites & extensions. Also, it provides...
  7. Custom Toolbar Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Toolbar Scaling: Hi, I run my windows 10 laptop on external monitor using 1920x1080 with 150% scaling. I have added quick launch toolbar to the taskbar. when I disconnect the external monitor, and use my build-in monitor 1366x768 with 100%, all icons on taskbar scale correctly except...
  8. Microsoft photo toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft photo toolbar: My too bar I gone. I need the minimize icon so I can minimize my photos so I can compare then to other images. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-toolbar/b905a98e-5785-4a76-a7e3-0a31bc36c3e9"
  9. Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  10. Desktop custom toolbar issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop custom toolbar issues: Most times when I launch my computer, I get this "blank/delay" effect the first time I select one of the desktop toolbar dropdown menus. It can take 10+ seconds to load the menu The red line represents approximately where the right border of the menu would be Attachment...