Windows 10: PHOTOS TRANSFER

Discus and support PHOTOS TRANSFER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I transfer ALL photos on my PC to an external hard drive? They are in several different places on the PC. Previous Windows XP Photo Gallery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeeOwen1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. DeeOwen1 Win User

PHOTOS TRANSFER

How can I transfer ALL photos on my PC to an external hard drive? They are in several different places on the PC. Previous Windows XP Photo Gallery and new ones went to Microsoft Edge. It's a mess and I want to get all the photos off this PC and in one place somewhere else!

:)

DeeOwen1, Oct 27, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 27, 2018
  4. PHOTOS TRANSFER

Photo Transfer

Hi Lorie,

You can transfer photos from your computer to your flash drive in many ways such as by copying and pasting the files, by dragging and dropping them, or by using the Send to option. You can perform the following steps about how your transfer
    your files:

• Insert your flash drive into your computer’s USB port.
    • Open File Explorer, select the photos you want to transfer, right-click on the group of selected files, then select
      Copy.
    • Explore your flash drive on another File Explorer window. Your flash drive should be recognized as a drive letter. Most flash drives will be labelled as a
      Removable Disk.
    • Right-click on an area where you want to transfer it, then select Paste.

Alternatively, you can select the photos then drag and drop them to their destination which is a folder on your flash drive. You can also select the photos, right-click on the group of selected files, choose Send To, then select the letter
    of your flash drive.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Angela Pun, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

PHOTOS TRANSFER

1. PHOTOS TRANSFER - Similar Threads - PHOTOS TRANSFER

2. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  3. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  4. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  5. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  6. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  8. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  9. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....