Windows 10: Photos v Pictures: Problem uploading to Photobox

Discus and support Photos v Pictures: Problem uploading to Photobox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is totally the wrong place for this question but everything about organising pictures on Windows 10 confuses me. When I upload pics to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by songbird, Nov 30, 2018.

1. songbird Win User

Photos v Pictures: Problem uploading to Photobox

Sorry if this is totally the wrong place for this question but everything about organising pictures on Windows 10 confuses me.

When I upload pics to the computer - from my camera or phone - they go into Photos. Fine. It's easy to keep track, make albums etc.

But if I want to send pictures somewhere else e.g. on an email attachment or uploading to photobox (which I do both for security - pics stored in cloud - and also because I like to make photobooks) the system takes me not to Photos but through File explorer to Pictures. It is much less easy both to see them (because they are thumbnail size) and to organise them there.
    Please can someone tell me how I can go straight from Photos to photobox or at least via some other place where I could e.g. simply upload a whole album, making it much easier to put my photobook together.

:)

songbird, Nov 30, 2018

2. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Uploading photos to ebay. December 2016

Hi Dee,

For us to better assist you with this issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What browser did you use when uploading photos in Ebay?
    • From which location are you trying to upload the photos?
    • Are the photos saved on the Pictures folder, or on the desktop?

To isolate this problem, we suggest using a different browser in uploading the photos. If the photos are saved on the desktop, moved it in the Pictures folder and try uploading again.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 30, 2018
  4. BOW
    Bow Win User

uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

Thema:

1. Photos v Pictures: Problem uploading to Photobox - Similar Threads - Photos Pictures Problem

2. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  3. Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server: Hello,I have installed a fresh bare metal Hyper V server . It has not joined a domainI have configured its management according to this https://timothygruber.com/hyper-v-2/remotely-managing-hyper-v-server-in-a-workgroup-or-non-domain/I am able to access it from a Windows...
  4. Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server

Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server: Hello,I have installed a fresh bare metal Hyper V server . It has not joined a domainI have configured its management according to this https://timothygruber.com/hyper-v-2/remotely-managing-hyper-v-server-in-a-workgroup-or-non-domain/I am able to access it from a Windows...
  5. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  6. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  7. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Photos/Pictures Problem

Photos/Pictures Problem: I seemto have 2 separate locations for photos since getting a new pc with windows 10. If I wish to upload a photo to a website the "pictures"folder opens, but the picture required may be in "photos" Can I transfer all photos from "photos" to"pictures"? so all photo files...
  9. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading pictures: I am having trouble uploading my pictures onto my Window 10 computer. I never had a problem until now. It will upload into my computer, then when I look for them , they are nowhere to be found. Any suggestions ?...
  10. Uploading Pictures

Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with photobox uploading pictures