Windows 10: Photos video editing broke my film

Discus and support Photos video editing broke my film in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The subject is kind of hard to understand, so let me elaborate.I was using Photos video editor to edit a film I made over the course of a year or so.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drgood12, Jun 17, 2021.

1. drgood12 Win User

Photos video editing broke my film

The subject is kind of hard to understand, so let me elaborate.I was using Photos video editor to edit a film I made over the course of a year or so. The video was 1 hour, 15 minutes long. Today, I decided to change the background music, so I added a custom audio which was 1 hour and 14 minutes long, and lowered the volume of the original music. I was then watching one of the clips, and it cut out half way through and went to the next clip. I noticed a few clips are doing that. I looked at the total time, and it changed to 35 minutes. How is this even possible? How do I revert to a previ

:)

drgood12, Jun 17, 2021

2. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Store Update error 0x80070005 of Microsoft Photos and Films & TV

Hi Markus,

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. To assist you effectively, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you having issues with updating Microsoft Photos and Films & TV as well?
    • What steps shared on this thread have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting the same error as what the original poster was getting?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New video editor in Google Photos app

Source: A new video editor, plus enhanced editing features

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Photos video editing broke my film - Similar Threads - Photos video editing

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  6. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  7. Still photo from video in Films & TV app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still photo from video in Films & TV app.: I open video in Films & TV app, choose edit looks like safety pin, then select save photo from video, then on new picture click save a photo. Get message saving. Then what, please???? Where is the photo?...
  8. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  9. Editing a Video in Photos

Editing a Video in Photos: Hello, all! I used to be able to "trim" a video in Photos, but now I am unable to do so. It won't let me save it at all. I can exit out, but the "save as" button is not on and will not work. I used to do this all the time! I also tried to use Video Editor and uploaded...
  10. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...