Windows 10: Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail

Discus and support Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have imported 4 videos from a Sony camcorder into Photos several times. When the "show them" option is available not available every time it fails to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YOURACCOUNTHASBEENCLOSED, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail

I have imported 4 videos from a Sony camcorder into Photos several times. When the "show them" option is available not available every time it fails to find the videos it just imported. Also, I can't start a video project and bring them in from a file on the computer. Can you tell what is wrong? Also, "Edit and create" is not an option on my screen, but it is an option on a video tutorial on youtube entitled

Video Editing in Microsoft Photos Importing Footage and Starting a New Project

My option is "select" and then "new video" Is my software out of date? Why is the software different on the video tutorial?

Than ks.

:)

YOURACCOUNTHASBEENCLOSED, Mar 26, 2020

2. Transfering Video from Sony Camcorder to laptop

Hello, Can anyone help me? How do I transfer video from my Sony camcorder to my laptop, so I can edit through a video editing program and burn to DVD? Sony is telling me that my camcorder is not compatible with Window 10 therefore I need to buy a new camcorder.
    I was hoping for a better answer then that as the Sony model is DCR-TRV27 I have used it probably 6 times. It has USB streaming feature of which was turned on. I tried using the USB cable for the first time that was provided with the camcorder along with the
    Pixela Image Mixer that included the cd disk with USB driver and that does not work with Windows 10 either. Is there a driver or program that will fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

MsCurious13, Mar 26, 2020
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail

How can I download from my Sony Camcorder using an HDMI instead of a USB

This should be posted in the Window 10 listing.

Your computer should automatically recognize when a New Device is added.

Plug the Camcorder into the computer via the HDMI Cable.

Then turn on the Camcorder.

Windows should show a pop up that a New Device has been Found or Installed.

Possibly you may have to Install the Sony Camcorder Software supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail

1. Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail - Similar Threads - Photos Video Editor

2. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  3. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  4. Importing video from Sony Camcorder to PC running Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing video from Sony Camcorder to PC running Win10: I have a Sony Camcorder model DCR-TRV17. It has an ILink output for connecting to PC 1394 port. I had to add a IEEE 1394 PCI-Express card to my PC to provide the necessary port. Hardware manager sees the new card, and says it is working properly. The PC sees the camera and...
  5. Importing video from Sony Camcorder to PC running Win10

Importing video from Sony Camcorder to PC running Win10: I have a Sony Camcorder model DCR-TRV17. It has an ILink output for connecting to PC 1394 port. I had to add a IEEE 1394 PCI-Express card to my PC to provide the necessary port. Hardware manager sees the new card, and says it is working properly. The PC sees the camera and...
  6. Photos Video Editor

Photos Video Editor: Does the Windows Photos video editor support MPG files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-editor/06db4cb1-7bd5-4e6e-b3d3-fbb308907ffa
  7. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  8. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  9. camcorder video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camcorder video: how do i put a camcorder video in a file to send a email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camcorder-video/b22f0f58-e122-4008-a6b5-8556b7bc0f0d
  10. photos video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photos video editor: Hello My subject is not listed. There is no subject for Windows 10 Apps I guess. I guess everything is perfect with all apps for everyone. I used WINDOW PHOTOS, VIDEO EDITOR a month ago. I was able to crop and add text and save to my computer. I cannot do that now. I am...