Windows 10: Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

Discus and support Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrRamonG, May 25, 2022.

1. MrRamonG Win User

Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044.

:)

MrRamonG, May 25, 2022
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, May 25, 2022
  3. photos and video editor

Greetings:

Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions.

Thanks

BillRowling, May 25, 2022
  4. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

windows 10 video editor

Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo
    is not finished. I tried to move the duration of the audio clip, but it doesn't.

redenbrillo, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

1. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio - Similar Threads - Photos Video Editor

2. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  3. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  4. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  5. Video Editor Custom Audio Markers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor Custom Audio Markers: Hi, I've been trying to use Video Editor to make a video for a project that I have. It seems that when I add custom audio the markers wont separate no matter how I drag them. Can anyone please help me?...
  6. Video Editor Custom Audio Markers

Video Editor Custom Audio Markers: Hi, I've been trying to use Video Editor to make a video for a project that I have. It seems that when I add custom audio the markers wont separate no matter how I drag them. Can anyone please help me?...
  7. Custom audio in windows video editor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom audio in windows video editor not working: I'm trying to make a video in windows video editor/ photos and when i add in a custom audio, there is a tab with two small boxes on the side of it it, looks like an upside down T on the video bar. when i try to pull on either one of those tabs the audio wont expand so i can...
  8. Custom audio in windows video editor not working

Custom audio in windows video editor not working: I'm trying to make a video in windows video editor/ photos and when i add in a custom audio, there is a tab with two small boxes on the side of it it, looks like an upside down T on the video bar. when i try to pull on either one of those tabs the audio wont expand so i can...
  9. Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos: I have exactly the same problem as described below. I'm working on a brand new machine and have no history before with the video editor. One song is loading fine the light blue line at the beginning of the video, even though I cannot extend it over the whole video. Second...
  10. Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos

Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos: I have exactly the same problem as described below. I'm working on a brand new machine and have no history before with the video editor. One song is loading fine the light blue line at the beginning of the video, even though I cannot extend it over the whole video. Second...