Windows 10: Photos Video Editor

Discus and support Photos Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does the Windows Photos video editor support MPG files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brianlwheeler, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Photos Video Editor

Does the Windows Photos video editor support MPG files?

:)

brianlwheeler, Jun 6, 2021
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Jun 6, 2021
  3. photos and video editor

Greetings:

Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions.

Thanks

BillRowling, Jun 6, 2021
  4. TraceyBAN Win User

Photos Video Editor

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo
    Album. Any ideas/suggestions gratefully appreciated.

TraceyBAN, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Photos Video Editor

1. Photos Video Editor - Similar Threads - Photos Video Editor

2. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  3. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  4. microsoft photos video editor

microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  5. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  6. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  7. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  8. Photo Video editor for youtube

Photo Video editor for youtube: Can I use The video editor for YouTube without the 3-D effects. I know that some texts and probably all of the 3-D effects aren't allowed to be used commercially. So which text fonts can I use to use it commercially YouTube? Please answer. I would really appreciate it :...
  9. MIscrosoft Photo Video Editor

MIscrosoft Photo Video Editor: I have created a family video using Microsoft Photos Video and I have used one of the background music available in the application called Blossoming. I have tried to upload the video for my family to view but I have been hit with a copyright dispute. How can you offer...
  10. photos video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photos video editor: Hello My subject is not listed. There is no subject for Windows 10 Apps I guess. I guess everything is perfect with all apps for everyone. I used WINDOW PHOTOS, VIDEO EDITOR a month ago. I was able to crop and add text and save to my computer. I cannot do that now. I am...