Windows 10: Photos video stuck uploading

Discus and support Photos video stuck uploading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am nearly finished doing a very important video with a deadline looming. The video is currently stuck uploading. I am unable to make any further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PamelaDewener, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Photos video stuck uploading

I am nearly finished doing a very important video with a deadline looming. The video is currently stuck uploading. I am unable to make any further changes. How do I cancel the upload?

:)

PamelaDewener, Sep 20, 2018

2. photo and video upload

Hi Marie,

To better assist you, we need to clarify your concern:

• Are your photos/videos stored on your iPhone 6, and you are trying to copy (upload) them to your Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you using Windows Photos app import feature to get photos/videos from your iPhone?

Regards.

Meliton Dec, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Sep 20, 2018
  4. kultu Win User

Photos video stuck uploading

Facebook App photo upload error

Same problem for me - N97mini, Elisa, Finland. Photo uploading worked few times, and then stopped.

But I found a workaround for this. Not as handy as using Facebook widget directly, but a working method anyway, while waiting the real problem to be fixed. You can send the photos from phone's photo folder to your Facebook account by email.

Below instructions copied from Facebook:

How do I upload mobile photos/notes/videos from my phone?
    You can use your personalized upload email address to email a photo/video from your computer or mobile phone. The uploaded content will then appear in your Mobile Uploads album.

To see what your personalized upload email is, please take the following steps:
    • Go to your Publisher, located at the top of your Wall, and click the Photos button next to "Attach."
    • Select "Upload a Photo."
    • Click the "upload via email" link.
    A dialog box will appear with your personalized upload email and further information about using this feature. Be sure to save your upload email address as a contact for easy access.
    http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=12345

kultu, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Photos video stuck uploading

1. Photos video stuck uploading - Similar Threads - Photos video stuck

2. Video Uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Uploads: Hello, I am trying to upload videos from my iPhone to the computer but it will not upload any of my content. I need the contact ASAP for work. Thank you. ALi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-uploads/915d8ece-e74d-4ba9-8469-193213652b02
  3. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  4. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  5. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  6. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...
  7. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  8. Video upload

Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  9. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...