Windows 10: Photos - view .aae files

Discus and support Photos - view .aae files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I open my aae photos, some are there and some i cannot see. ***Changed title from: Photos***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DianeFlint, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Photos - view .aae files

How do I open my aae photos, some are there and some i cannot see.

***Changed title from: Photos***

:)

DianeFlint, Oct 8, 2018

2. View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Can I view all photos in one view

Hi Gary,

We'd like to ask few questions to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using the built-in Photos
      app to view your photos?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Photos - view .aae files

Unable to view transferred files on the computer due to file permission issue on Windows 10.

Hi Andrea,

Please reply to a few questions asked below to understand the issue better:

• Which photo viewing application are you using on the computer?
    • Did you check if you are able to view the pictures using other photo viewing application?

If haven’t tried, check if you are able to view the pictures using other photo viewing applications on the computer. If you are facing similar issue and able to access the old computer, check if you are able to view the picture files on connecting
    the external device.

If you are able to access pictures in the old computer, give Full Control permissions to the folder by following the steps suggested in the above post, copy the same to an external drive and transfer onto the new computer and check
    if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to view photo files on the computer
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Photos - view .aae files

1. Photos - view .aae files - Similar Threads - Photos view aae

2. Photos randomly switching from .jpg to .aae

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos randomly switching from .jpg to .aae: I've had many of my photos decide to switch from being .jpg files to .aae seemingly on their own accord. The photos are taken with an iPhone, then transferred to my Windows 10 machine, and have been visible for years, now suddenly they're .aae and I can't open them.Is there...
  3. Viewing photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viewing photos: When I click on a photo icon on desktop or in folders it takes several minutes to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-photos/54ddf94b-e8dc-4fa5-b18b-d6e07d0a11c9
  4. How do you convert aae. files

How do you convert aae. files: Just updated my pc with Windows 10 and have aae. files. I tried opening them with internet explorer and nothing happens. Does anyone know how I can convert these files to a usable format....
  5. Photo Viewing

Photo Viewing: I have many photos on my Win 10 64 bit Build 1903 laptop. For Photos Twinui is recommended for Windows 10 but this is very unfriendly . I am used to being able (in Explorer to click on a Jpg file and view it. Twinui comes up with an error message so I have to go...
  6. Viewing Photos

Viewing Photos: Hi I take photos on a I Phone & up until recently they always appeared in the Photos App. I have not connected the phone to the PC to download them but they always appeared in the App. So I'm at a loss as to what has occurred. I have PSE 2018 & they also appeared there, I...
  7. Photo Viewing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Viewing: How can I get the old Pre W10 photo viewer back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-viewing/17a4dc27-11a4-402e-b0b5-423f17f76e32
  8. Playing .AAE files

Playing .AAE files: How can I get Microsoft Media Player to recognize and play .AAE files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-aae-files/ebc1ddfd-36ac-4ab4-bfbe-7c9550b9f624"
  9. Viewing Olympus Raw photo files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viewing Olympus Raw photo files: I am running windows 10 home, version 1803 and can't view my raw photos in Photo. I have tried to download the the codec but one doesn't appear to exist for W10. I want to be able to open my raw photos without going to my olympus view. How can this be done. This has been...
  10. Viewing RAW files in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing RAW files in Windows Photos: Hi. I'm an amateur photographer and I shoot all my images in RAW. When viewing them via Photos it loads the image but then changes after a few seconds. The brightness, contrast, and colours will change. I don't want it doing this, not only does it slow down browsing...