Windows 10: Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera

Discus and support Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer view entire jpg photos taken with my Moultrie Game Camera when I want to view one photo. This includes all jpg photos taken over a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flintlockman, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera

I can no longer view entire jpg photos taken with my Moultrie Game Camera when I want to view one photo. This includes all jpg photos taken over a period of years which up until now have displayed correctly in their entirety. The entire full photo displays for a second and then changes to a small display of the center of the photo. Other jpg photos taken with my cell phone camera, etc. continue to display correctly when viewing one photo. However, when I select slide show for Moultrie game camera photos, the entire photo is displayed. I contacted Moultrie and they said that Microsoft ch

:)

Flintlockman, Aug 11, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Aug 11, 2021
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera

Photos not displayed by Taken Date

You missed something.

When I scanned the photos I erroneously identified them as 1968 and filed them in a folder (such as 01-1968) in a folder 1968 in Pictures. When I realized the wrong year, I changed the Taken Date of each photo to 1969, renamed the folder 01-1969 and moved
    it to a folder 1969 in Pictures.

File Explorer lists everything correctly., but the Photo app still displays the photos as 1968.

Bill

WilliamAndersen, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera

1. Photos won't display entire photo for jpg photos taken with Moultrie Game Camera - Similar Threads - Photos won't display

2. jpg photos corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg photos corrupt: I have corrupted JPG images. I cannot open I used most of the programs for the repair [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-corrupt/20079b5f-d428-4d19-8c6b-794bf7ca4916
  3. Search for photos taken by a specific camera - fixed

Search for photos taken by a specific camera - fixed: I was searching for the same question here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/search-for-photos-taken-by-a-specific-camera/718475f8-38df-40b6-9132-16a6b4e76c27 And wanted to post the answer, since that thread is locked. Yes, you can...
  4. JPG photos not supported on Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPG photos not supported on Photos: Good evening. Have been trying to transfer photos from my Samsung S7 and they are in jpg format and when I try and open on desktop or laptop they say unsupported. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still not working. Apologies if asked and solved already but this is...
  5. Photos in jpg

Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  6. Photos not displayed by Taken Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos not displayed by Taken Date: I've scanned photos into my laptop and used File Explorer to correct the Taken Date. I file them by Year and some Years have Folders for Month. Some of them have been changed and refiled. The Photo app doesn't display them by Taken Date. File Explorer has a Folder for My...
  7. opening jpg photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening jpg photos: I cannot open photos in jpg format when I double click on them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpg-photos/fcce5b94-6b60-4f59-a732-28835bcdcdc0
  8. Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?

Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?: My Windows 10 Photo App used to have a featured box that automatically displayed all the photos I took or downloaded on today's date in past years. I think I accidentally deleted that box and I see no option to bring it back. Is there a way to restore this feature so that...
  9. Where was this photo taken?

Where was this photo taken?: My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/where-was-this-photo-taken/254880ff-ba3e-447f-b477-3b209d8d56b5
  10. Printing a JPG photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing a JPG photo: I have Windows 10 and have a photo in my pictures folder in jpg format. There is no icon on that screen enabling me to print that photo. How to do it? 41412

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moutrie pictures windows