Windows 10: Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

Discus and support Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to add a photo into the "make a video" part of the Photos app, but a message popped up that said "We couldn't add some files. These files have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buff M0nkey, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

I tried to add a photo into the "make a video" part of the Photos app, but a message popped up that said "We couldn't add some files. These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them." I tried it with photos that have worked before as well, but the same message popped up. The photos I used were .png, and I even used a .jpg but it didn't work. How do I fix this? I just want to add my photos into a video.

:)

Buff M0nkey, Dec 2, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 2, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

1. Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video - Similar Threads - Photos won't let

2. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  3. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  4. Windows will not let me add a picture or a normal password

Windows will not let me add a picture or a normal password: I just got my new computer and I found out that I can only use a PIN as a security measure. I signed in with my Microsoft account which is this account that I used to post this and it said I couldn't use a password during setup. Security options when signed in to...
  5. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  6. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  7. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

8. Picture password won't let me log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  9. Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.: Hiya, I seem to be having a problem with connecting my Earbuds to my PC. When I click the " Add Bluetooth or other device " and select the Bluetooth option, it loads for a few seconds then just disappears. I tried in the Control Panel, tried clicking " Add device " and it...
  10. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos wont let me add folder

2. windows photos these files have properties that cant be read