Windows 10: Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later

Discus and support Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, really. I rotate a photo on the Photos app in Windows 10, only for a few seconds later for it to go back to the initial incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shane Bunting, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later

As the title says, really. I rotate a photo on the Photos app in Windows 10, only for a few seconds later for it to go back to the initial incorrect orientation. Any ways to stop this? I like the app just want it to work.

:)

Shane Bunting, Nov 2, 2020

2. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Andre for Directly, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later

I rotate photos in Windows 10 app, but when uploading to Amazon they revert to original

I recently uploaded to Windows 10 and am regretting it.

I input the photos from a card using the Windows 10 app, and then rotate the photos and hit Apply. They display correctly in my file. When I am trying to upload to my Amazon listing, they revert back to the non-rotated original photo. I searched the web
    and found another user who had a similar issue (http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how-do-i-rotate-a-photo-in-windows-10/).

I tried to use another photo editor instead but the results were the same.

Also, how can I get the photo app to save by day instead of just putting everything into one file by month?

StellaBellovin, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later

1. Photos won't rotate a photo without reverting back a few seconds later - Similar Threads - Photos won't rotate

2. Photos auto rotating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  3. Photos auto rotating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  4. auto rotating photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotating photos: After saving and closing excel, photos are auto rotating. How can this be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotating-photos/e9fdfbed-8d86-407a-b178-a2daaab1beee
  5. W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back): Hello, I've just gotten all of my 12,000 photos over from iCloud Photos on a big move from Apple to Microsoft. I've let the machine analyse and run through all my photos which is nice - OneDrive is mashing them up into all sorts of cool to look through albums. However, as...
  6. Rotation of Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation of Photos: Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 I am now running this new Photo program on Windows 10. On Windows 7 you could rotate the pictures 90degrees or 180degrees. You did not have to only go one way. Is there any place to change this setting, ( besides setting, that did not...
  7. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation....
  8. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation...
  9. Rotate Photo

Rotate Photo: Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro please look at below image. [ATTACH] Thanks &...
  10. Auto Photo Rotation

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Photo Rotation: W10 Hp 17" Envy Laptop. Took some photos yesterday on my Panasonic camera, downloaded them via SDHC card but for some reason they are being auto rotated to 90deg from the vertical both in landscape and portrait. This is in viewer and my photo editing programme. Even...