Windows 10: photos

Discus and support photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not save photos. Every photo I take on this surface disappears and never found again. There is no button to save a new photo, and they are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulknipfer, Aug 9, 2019.

1. photos

I can not save photos. Every photo I take on this surface disappears and never found again. There is no button to save a new photo, and they are not in any folder anywhere. I have looked in every place I can think of, that my husband can think of and my daughter can think of. Chated with someone who promised that updating my computer would fix the situation...it did not. Still no where to be found. I hate this damn computer to the point I want to throw it out the window at least 1x a day. And I have always done great with PC's . We are graphic artists and need the damn photos! I have never had this happen with any other computer NEVER!

:)

paulknipfer, Aug 9, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 9, 2019
  4. photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

photos

1. photos - Similar Threads - photos

2. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  3. Uncredited and unlabelled photos on Windows screen photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uncredited and unlabelled photos on Windows screen photos: I love the photos that automatically appear on my screen with Windows 10. I would love to know WHERE they were taken. And, these days, we should also know WHO took them. Any plans to do this? (I have looked in the files but the screen photos on my desktop are not saved in...
  4. Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help? ***Modified title from: Video Editor - File is in Use***...
  5. Photo transfer

Photo transfer: How do I transfer photos from my Android phone to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-transfer/17e7fa7e-ce7c-47ae-8eec-bb6de777e7c3"
  6. Deleting photos

Deleting photos: I have deleted a photo that I would like to retrieve. Is there a way to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-photos/732114dc-230d-40e5-925b-2aca69bf4a0c"
  7. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: Ok so I have two computers. Both with windows 10. One computer has a feature on it called enhance your photo followed by the filter intensity options below on a slider bar. This version 2019.19051.16210.0 there is another one which is Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0...
  8. How to download photos from One Drive into Windows10 Photos, and then custom arrange pics...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to download photos from One Drive into Windows10 Photos, and then custom arrange pics...: I have uploaded IPAD photos to my ONE DRIVE folder, then copied the folder to my Windows 10 Desktop. Then, I have copied the photos into the Windows 10 PHOTO ap, and created an album. When I go to edit the album to custom rearrange the photos, It doesn't save the...
  9. Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10): As the title says, can't find it where it was supposed to be and I'm currently a windows insider btw, does that has to do with anything? Just in case ill attach a picture describing my build, thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. how do i sync photos from pc to ipad

how do i sync photos from pc to ipad: how to sync photos from pc to ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-photos-from-pc-to-ipad/597e7648-b33f-4dbb-9261-7c1c89497481"