Windows 10: photos

Discus and support photos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I save my photos albums and not deleted my pictures when I need more space in my photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EleanoraTurner, Aug 21, 2019.

1. photos

how do I save my photos albums and not deleted my pictures when I need more space in my photos

:)

EleanoraTurner, Aug 21, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 21, 2019
  4. photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

photos

1. photos - Similar Threads - photos

2. Problems with Photos App Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Photos App Windows 10: The application is not working as it should, does not apply the modifications to the photos, also freezes more often than I would accept, help me solve this, please...
  3. uploading photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading photos: I have always been able to easily upload photos from my Nikon to my Windows 10 PC, just by plugging it in. This automatically started the viewer which uploaded everything for me. Now, probably the first time since the last upgrade, nothing happens. I tried manually uploading,...
  4. Microsoft Photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo: Good day I have been using the Microsoft Photo App for a long time. As of April this year the photo tagging stopped. Advice was resetting and uninstalling. None worked. I am getting an error message in the photo search field "error downloading search future" Please can...
  5. Microsoft Photos - Video Editor locking up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - Video Editor locking up: 22/09/2019 Just installed the latest update of Microsoft Photos. Big mistake it seems. Now when I create an automatic video from a group of still photos, then click on Edit to change a few titles etc, MS Photos just locks up. No problem with the pre-update version....
  6. Uploading photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading photos: Since my computer updated recently, I am unable to upload photos from my SD card. The computer detects card, searches for photos, but doesn't proceed to import. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos/c49dbd9d-ad13-4fe4-9984-5d066b752707"
  7. Viewing Photos

Viewing Photos: Hi I take photos on a I Phone & up until recently they always appeared in the Photos App. I have not connected the phone to the PC to download them but they always appeared in the App. So I'm at a loss as to what has occurred. I have PSE 2018 & they also appeared there, I...
  8. Photo App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App in Windows 10: My Photo app (which was the default app that came installed in the computer) DISAPPEARED! Any attempt to re-installed failed (I worked with HP help to do that - they could not do it!). Now I can't enhance my photos. What happened? Is Microsoft continue to arbitrarily modify...
  9. Live photo gallery won't plat GIFS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live photo gallery won't plat GIFS: My windows live photo gallery will open a GIF but the file won't "run" or "play". Why? Can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-photo-gallery-wont-plat-gifs/0cef53bc-46a9-4392-a6db-99310c22d4ba
  10. "This photo couldn't be displayed" when I try to open pictures on OneDrive

"This photo couldn't be displayed" when I try to open pictures on OneDrive: Created September 20, 2019 by NATALIA1040 When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message.I just get this message on my Moto G7 Power, not on my pc .How do I delete these off my cell? It won't let you move them,open,or delete them. [ATTACH] *...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find my photos 2012-2016