Windows 10: Photo's

Discus and support Photo's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot access pictures to attach them to wat ever else they are used for.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHNHOZEN, Oct 18, 2020.

1. JOHNHOZEN Win User

Photo's

I cannot access pictures to attach them to wat ever else they are used for.

:)

JOHNHOZEN, Oct 18, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo's :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Photo's

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Photo's

1. Photo's - Similar Threads - Photo's

2. adding music via iTunes to Windows 10 photo slide show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding music via iTunes to Windows 10 photo slide show: help in adding custom music to photo slide show with Windows 10. Files not uploading from iTunes. Does anyone have advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-music-via-itunes-to-windows-10-photo-slide/9897005c-5dd2-4fcd-aafe-c2687c2f7629
  3. Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback: Everytime I play a video in Window's native Photo's app the video stutters. I play it on Window's native movie app the video plays fine. Is this a Photo app issue or something else? This is a new computer I just bought 2 weeks ago. First windows laptop after 10 years with...
  4. Printer Error in Microsoft Photos - Your printer has experienced an unexpected...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error in Microsoft Photos - Your printer has experienced an unexpected...: Several Windows 10 systems displaying this error when trying to print anything from Microsoft Photos, this error occurs regardless of which printer we select. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80004001"...
  5. Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves

Resizing photo program/app that added blowing leaves: I resized a pix in Win's 10, I was using Snip or Snip and Sketch, it's the only resizing prog on the laptop, at the bottom of pix in the program was option to add ''addons'', there were four options to add to the pix. I hadn't noticed this before, I clicked ''leaves'' just...
  6. Windows Photos automatically advances to the next photo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photos automatically advances to the next photo: I noticed this a few days ago, photos would automatically advance to the next image even though I'm not pressing anything. If I go into any of the menus, it pauses temporarily but it switches to the next image as soon as I leave the window or prompt. How can I get it to stop?...
  7. How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?

How do I save a photo attachment to desktop in windows 10?: How do I save a photo attached to an email on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-a-photo-attachment-to-desktop-in/310598cd-a4ac-4a65-b590-50d30893f50f
  8. Photos from I phone to Microsoft program

Photos from I phone to Microsoft program: Can you provide step by step instructions on how to change uploading pictures from I phone to my computer? It seems like the cloud pulls in the pictures to the computer but does not add to the pictures file. Thank you....
  9. auto saving a photo when saving to an album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto saving a photo when saving to an album: I have a client that has uses Photo to manage her pictures. She recently bought a new computer and new laptop. On the old computer she would receive and email with a picture, she'd click it to see it it would open in the Photos App, choose Add To. Then she would choose a...
  10. Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.: Hello, This photo changes every couple days. Its a random place on Earth photo. Its not saved on my hard drive. I dont know where the photo comes from. Its not saved on my drive. The current photo is a lengthy dock on a lake where the lake temperature is higher than the...