Windows 10: photos

Discus and support photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my photos don't respond like when i open the app nothing happens i can't click on or open or do anything on the app and there's a one drive on the x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by salmaaaa00000, Oct 30, 2020.

1. photos

my photos don't respond like when i open the app nothing happens i can't click on or open or do anything on the app and there's a one drive on the x for the app don't know where that came from and it doesn't do away either

:)

salmaaaa00000, Oct 30, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 30, 2020
  4. photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

photos

1. photos - Similar Threads - photos

2. Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10: I don't know when exactly this happened, but it was after a Windows update, the Microsoft Photos app opens, but it doesn't show the preview of the photos and when I click on them nothing happens, but if I click to open a folder and it doesn't Inside the application the photo...
  3. Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10: I don't know when exactly this happened, but it was after a Windows update, the Microsoft Photos app opens, but it doesn't show the preview of the photos and when I click on them nothing happens, but if I click to open a folder and it doesn't Inside the application the photo...
  4. Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?: First they removed a serviceable red eye tool, and now spot fix, just when it was basically perfect. There is a new tool, but it's a batch processor with a wait for processing. That means you can't do too much work at once, because if one area doesn't come out right you have...
  5. Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?

Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?: First they removed a serviceable red eye tool, and now spot fix, just when it was basically perfect. There is a new tool, but it's a batch processor with a wait for processing. That means you can't do too much work at once, because if one area doesn't come out right you have...
  6. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are markup photos saved?: Windows 10 can't even find the edited photo that I just saved. How am I, since no one - even the Microsoft representative's answer - knows where it is saved, to find it? The Microsoft representative suggested, to someone, that they open File Explorer, look to the left panel,...
  7. Where are markup photos saved?

Where are markup photos saved?: Windows 10 can't even find the edited photo that I just saved. How am I, since no one - even the Microsoft representative's answer - knows where it is saved, to find it? The Microsoft representative suggested, to someone, that they open File Explorer, look to the left panel,...
  8. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files: I am using Windows 11 Pro on two laptops. Both have all of the latest Microsoft updates. Today I noticed that upon opening the Photos app the only thumbnails I see are photos that are located in the Pictures > Photos folder child folders of Photos also appear. Everything else...
  10. Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files

Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files: I am using Windows 11 Pro on two laptops. Both have all of the latest Microsoft updates. Today I noticed that upon opening the Photos app the only thumbnails I see are photos that are located in the Pictures > Photos folder child folders of Photos also appear. Everything else...