Windows 10: photos

Discus and support photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way using windows 10, to take a face from one pic and add to another? 33052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outbackmac, Dec 7, 2015.

1. photos

Is there a way using windows 10, to take a face from one pic and add to another?

:)

outbackmac, Dec 7, 2015

2. Installed windows 10 but lost office, how do I get office back? Tried system restore but the earliest restore point still has windows 10 and no Office. What do I do?

I lost my Microsoft office with word, excel and when I purchased it on line. How do I get this back

Clayton Photos, Dec 7, 2015
  3. sync

It is greyed out.

But, II think I found the answer. For some reason my work account was also on this device and the admin probably disabled sync. I deleted the work account and now I am able to sync this device with my other devices.

Thanks for your reply.

photos-rrr, Dec 7, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

photos

Hi and welcome to the Ten Forums!

The basic windows 10 apps such as Photos and Paint that come with the operating system are not capable of doing this type of cut and paste and accurately selecting the boundary edges of a face.

However, there are many image software programs that can do this and I would suggest you do a google search for image editing software and try one or two out. There are some free ones such as GIMP that will do this and most come with tutorials that show you how to do things like you are asking for. Windows 10 will run these software packages.

philc43, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

photos

1. photos - Similar Threads - photos

2. My windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 photo viewer: My windows 10 photo viewer does not always open a photo to view it comes up with a blank white screen yet I can sometimes view a previous photo and move on to the photo I want! is there a cure?...
  3. The Windows Photo App will not open a picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows Photo App will not open a picture: I have just updated to ver 2004 and now the Windows Photo App will not open a picture. I can reset and repair it and it will open a picture. If I try to open another one, the app hangs. Need to know how to resolve....
  4. Preview of Photos and images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview of Photos and images: We are interior designers and we search for images jpgs in folders every day. We are losing so much time to the problem of not being able to preview thumbnails of photos or images in each folder window, we just get this: We have tried everything we have found online for...
  5. Microsoft Photos

Microsoft Photos: I use the Microsoft Photo's video editor to make videos, but my files don't work. I have repaired it, reset it, and uninstalled/reinstalled it, and yet the files still didn't load! It said something about how "We couldn't read these files, choose different ones" Please...
  6. Windows photo viewer "open map" does not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows photo viewer "open map" does not work: Open a photo with win 10 photo viewer that has location information in the image and it displays a small map of the image's location. Under this small map, it has a button "Open Map" that has not worked for many months now. Click on it and nothing happens. I have posted this...
  7. Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor: I recently purchased a laptop with the latest version of Windows 10, it is version 2004. The latest update must have removed the hidden video editor from the Photos app. Has anyone else experienced this? It now only allows you to trim, draw, slow it down. I literally went to...
  8. Windows 10 - Microsoft Photos app won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Microsoft Photos app won't open: Basically, anytime I try to open a photo, it says "The app didn't start" I've tried literally every option for troubleshooting reset, uninstall, sfc /scannow, etc.. and none of them have worked, Ik that i could try a fresh Windows install but I really don't wanna reinstall...
  9. Porting photos via USB drive to Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Porting photos via USB drive to Mac: Hi everyone. I was just wondering if you lovely people could assist me with a small problem I'm having moving some family photos onto my Sister's Macbook, from my PC running Windows 10? I've bought a new SanDisk USB 64GB flash drive, and formatted it in FAT32 (as I read that...
  10. Windows Explorer Photos Issue

Windows Explorer Photos Issue: Hello there boys and girls, What happens is, When I click on filename, in the explorer, weLL, what happenz then is it opens the photos app but you know what happens it dudnt load it successfully it fails its happening again i thought microsoft windows was stable...