Windows 10: photos

Discus and support photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way using windows 10, to take a face from one pic and add to another? 33052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outbackmac, Dec 7, 2015.

1. photos

Is there a way using windows 10, to take a face from one pic and add to another?

:)

outbackmac, Dec 7, 2015

2. Installed windows 10 but lost office, how do I get office back? Tried system restore but the earliest restore point still has windows 10 and no Office. What do I do?

I lost my Microsoft office with word, excel and when I purchased it on line. How do I get this back

Clayton Photos, Dec 7, 2015
  3. sync

It is greyed out.

But, II think I found the answer. For some reason my work account was also on this device and the admin probably disabled sync. I deleted the work account and now I am able to sync this device with my other devices.

Thanks for your reply.

photos-rrr, Dec 7, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

photos

Hi and welcome to the Ten Forums!

The basic windows 10 apps such as Photos and Paint that come with the operating system are not capable of doing this type of cut and paste and accurately selecting the boundary edges of a face.

However, there are many image software programs that can do this and I would suggest you do a google search for image editing software and try one or two out. There are some free ones such as GIMP that will do this and most come with tutorials that show you how to do things like you are asking for. Windows 10 will run these software packages.

philc43, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

photos

1. photos - Similar Threads - photos

2. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  3. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  4. send photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  5. send photos

send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  6. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  7. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  8. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop