Windows 10: PhotoScape X Pro Download link

Discus and support PhotoScape X Pro Download link in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Very, very frustrated with Microsoft Customer Service and support. I purchased PhotoScape X Pro, 2 weeks ago. I immediately received order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennyGeee, Jan 21, 2021.

1. DennyGeee Win User

PhotoScape X Pro Download link

Very, very frustrated with Microsoft Customer Service and support. I purchased PhotoScape X Pro, 2 weeks ago. I immediately received order confirmation, and my account charged, but I'm unable to download and unable to get support help. PhotoScape X Pro doesn't even show up on their products list to request help on!

I have spent more than a week, going from one Microsoft support site to another to get assistance. I've even spent time with an out of country support person, who didn't seem to understand my issue, and kept putting me on hold. I've been a Microsoft customer for decades; I just want to download my purchase. If Microsoft reads these requests, please Help! Thanks....

:)

DennyGeee, Jan 21, 2021

2. download "PhotoScape x pro"

I have buyed PhotoScape X pro on 19-06-2020. The download runs, but there is no program on the pc, because I use the same router with 2 PC*s and there are permanent notices "correct your adress"

Skarapäus, Jan 21, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Unable to set Photoscape as Default Photo Viewer

I understand Photoscape to be a desktop program - not a universal app. It's not recommended for Win 10- see below.

It is not listed in
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Default Programs

You could associate individual file types thus:

PhotoScape X Pro Download link [​IMG]

- or via Open With and browse to Photoscape.

It seems it does not register itself as being able to handle the relevant file types.

A quick impression suggests it's a bit out of date.

indeed- you are directed to use Photoscape X (not free) for Win 10, not Photoscape v3.7.
    PhotoScape X for Mac and Windows 10: Free Photo Editor

dalchina, Jan 21, 2021
  4. mbhnm Win User

Unable to set Photoscape as Default Photo Viewer

My Acer running Windows 10 Home does not offer that option. It does show both PhotoScape and PhotoScape X Pro via that method but PhotoScape is marked "unavailable" while PhotoScape X Pros is available. Maybe the "Apps from anywhere" option is a Windows Professional feature?

My Asus T300 also has Windows 10 home and I was able to set up PhotoScape some time back without a problem. Now it too lists PhotoScape as "unavailable." I suspect this is a result of some update. PhotoScape still works though, probably because it was set up before the update.

mbhnm, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. PhotoScape X Pro Download link - Similar Threads - PhotoScape Pro Download

2. I can't run Photoscape X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't run Photoscape X: I tried to so many times to setting to this application but i can't run. So app downloads without issues and i clicking the app icon but only virtual blue mouse roll turns around for seconds but then nothing happens.Do not suggest me to update to win11 because my PC...
  3. I can't run Photoscape X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run Photoscape X: I tried to so many times to setting to this application but i can't run. So app downloads without issues and i clicking the app icon but only virtual blue mouse roll turns around for seconds but then nothing happens.Do not suggest me to update to win11 because my PC...
  4. I can't run Photoscape X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about Photoscape pro X purchased at Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about Photoscape pro X purchased at Microsoft Store: i purchased Photoscape X Pro from the Microsoft store. Paid $42.00 and never got a confirming email of purchase. Trying to install on another computer which the purchased software. How do I get confirmation of my purchase...
  6. Question about Photoscape pro X purchased at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Photoscape pro X purchased at Microsoft Store: i purchased Photoscape X Pro from the Microsoft store. Paid $42.00 and never got a confirming email of purchase. Trying to install on another computer which the purchased software. How do I get confirmation of my purchase...
  7. Question about Photoscape pro X purchased at Microsoft Store

8. Photoscape X Pro Taking 100% CPU and 100% Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoscape X Pro Taking 100% CPU and 100% Ram: I have been a long term user of PhotoScape X pro and had no problem.My work rely on this and now after the windows update , it is taking 100perceent CPU and RAM.It is a fairly a small software for graphic designing and does not supports GPU. The problem is escalated that If a...
  9. FS X Acceleration Pack Download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS X Acceleration Pack Download link: Dear Sirs, I bought FS X Acceleration expansion pack back in 2011 from emea.microsoftstore.com as a download. Due to re-installation on new hardware, I need to re-download. However, the download link Microsoft provided is no longer working. As are all the links to...
  10. download "PhotoScape x pro"

download "PhotoScape x pro": I have buyed PhotoScape X pro on 19-06-2020. The download runs, but there is no program on the pc, because I use the same router with 2 PC*s and there are permanent notices "correct your adress"...