Windows 10: Photoshop 8 Re-Installation

Discus and support Photoshop 8 Re-Installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just installed a new printer and PS 8 refused to see it, only the old one so I uninstalled it, to reinstall from disk. When I open disk it runs setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Sep 27, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Photoshop 8 Re-Installation

Just installed a new printer and PS 8 refused to see it, only the old one so I uninstalled it, to reinstall from disk. When I open disk it runs setup but then keeps trying to remove old software which is already uninstalled. Anybody know how to reinstall this? I did reg clean and made sure no folders were remaining.

:)

elbmek, Sep 27, 2016

2. Win 10 adobe Photoshop essentials License expired

I found my old disc & re installed Photoshop Essentials #8. ( It uninstalled & then reinstalled) It is now working, no error given about License Expiring.

Hal Spragg, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Unable to Save Photos from Photoshop to Documents Folder

Since Windows Explorer behaves exactly as it should I am inclined to think that your Photoshop installation has developed a flaw. My own copy does not behave in this way. I would check this out with the experts in a Photoshop forum and/or uninstall Photoshop,
    then re-install it.

Frederik Long, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Photoshop 8 Re-Installation

1. Photoshop 8 Re-Installation - Similar Threads - Photoshop Installation

2. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  3. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  4. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  5. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  6. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  7. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  8. Windows 11 will not boot after installing Photoshop 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not boot after installing Photoshop 10: Installed photoshop 11 on new hp windows 11 laptop. It worked fine on my previous laptop which was an upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. After a restart, Windows will not load. There appears to be a Photoshop drivers problem as windows will boot in the safe mode, but in...
  9. Windows 11 will not boot after installing Photoshop 10

Windows 11 will not boot after installing Photoshop 10: Installed photoshop 11 on new hp windows 11 laptop. It worked fine on my previous laptop which was an upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. After a restart, Windows will not load. There appears to be a Photoshop drivers problem as windows will boot in the safe mode, but in...
  10. Unable to install Adobe Photoshop due to error notices - need to upgrade to allow for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Adobe Photoshop due to error notices - need to upgrade to allow for...: I am unable to install Adobe Photoshop due to lacks in my system. I keep getting error notices - * Error at loading of ippCV library* Photoshop requires SSE 4.2 or later to install.*Your application is dynamically linked with Intel® IPP libraries, version 2020.0.1...