Windows 10: Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

Discus and support Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have re-installed Photoshop CS6 and Snagit several times - didn't resolve the problem. Downloaded Techsmith's Jing, still wouldn't work. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ces D., Jul 9, 2019.

1. Ces D. Win User

Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

Have re-installed Photoshop CS6 and Snagit several times - didn't resolve the problem. Downloaded Techsmith's Jing, still wouldn't work. Please help.

:)

Ces D., Jul 9, 2019

2. Where is SnagIT in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; I like to know, do you able to view SnagIT program on your Program and features window?

I would suggest you to check for SnagIT application on Programs and features and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and Features.

2) Check for SnagIT program.

If it is not available, it might be removed. Download SnagIT from its website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

TechSmith Snagit | Screen capture and screen recorder

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 9, 2019
  3. My photoshop cc working stop

Hi Akash,

For us to isolate your concern with your Photoshop, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "Photoshop is not working", when is it happening? Is it when you try to launch it?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

1. Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Photoshop Snagit Stopped

2. Snagit printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snagit printer doesn't work: Hello,I'm trying to help someone whose Snagit printer stopped working. I haven't been able to find much on this so I'm hoping someone here can help. It's a Windows 11 laptop in a corporate environment and the Snagit printer was working until the workstation was updated from...
  3. Snagit printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snagit printer doesn't work: Hello,I'm trying to help someone whose Snagit printer stopped working. I haven't been able to find much on this so I'm hoping someone here can help. It's a Windows 11 laptop in a corporate environment and the Snagit printer was working until the workstation was updated from...
  4. Photoshop 6.0 stopped working with newest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop 6.0 stopped working with newest Windows 10 update: Photoshop 6.0 has stopped working with the newest Windows 10 update on my PC August 2020. Please tell me how to make it work, or please update Windows 10 to fix this. Thanks....
  5. touchpad dont work with photoshop after update both window and photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad dont work with photoshop after update both window and photoshop: cant use touchpad to zoom in-out a picture on photoshop 2020 after update both window 10 and photoshop But can do the same on MacBook. thank you. Uhhh and cant find touchpad on device manager for update the driver. I use dell Vostro 7570...
  6. Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update: Greetings everyone, I have a pretty sizable number of Epson Brightlink interactive projectors which after the last cumulative update for 1903 suddenly stopped allowing for desktop interactivity. I've managed to get one to function by removing the USB extension cable and...
  7. windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 1903 broke my photoshop: hey I did update my windows 10, three days ago and since then, my photoshop doesn't work properly. I mean it stop in meddle of my project without saving or any back up. I did a lot of things like delete the last update, then the laptop update itself again, I add the ram...
  8. Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903: This problem didn't appear in earlier win 10, when I draw a line in photoshop (cs6 and cc2018), it blinks. To be more precisely, the tail of the line shrink first, and when I draw another line or just click the mouse, the line tail appear. Just like this gif shows [IMG]...
  9. After 1903 update audio jack stop working.

After 1903 update audio jack stop working.: I have updated windows 1903, now audio jack doesn't work. If you put headphones and then restart my laptop, it start working in next boot. And after that if I remove headphones and re-plug it stop working. Speakers working fine, I have update all drivers, removed audio...
  10. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 фотошоп

2. snagit stopped working after windows 1903 update

3. windows10 1903 photoshop