Windows 10: Photoshop CC 2014

Discus and support Photoshop CC 2014 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I press "Print Screen" then load Photoshop CC 2014, and create a new Image and press "CTRL+V" the image looks like this, any idea whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kuyenmotdivad, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Photoshop CC 2014

Hi,

When I press "Print Screen" then load Photoshop CC 2014, and create a new Image and press "CTRL+V" the image looks like this, any idea whats wrong?

Thanks for any reply

Photoshop CC 2014 [​IMG]

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Apr 28, 2015

2. WACOM pen does not work with Windows10

Windows Ink may occasionally cause conflicts with Wacom. This is most usually in Preview builds of Windows such as Build 14352 and the one previous.

The solution is to switch to Mouse mode, or turn off 'use windows ink'

This will disable pressure sensitivity.

There is a work around for Photoshop at :

Photoshop cc 2014 incompatible with Wacom ? | Adobe Community

Create a file that contains instructions to revert to the WinTab functionality.

Create a text file in a text editor such as Notepad.

Type in the following lines:

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

Save the file as a plain text file named PSUserConfig.txt, and save the file into the Photoshop settings folder: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Settings\.

CuprohastesDvanatrinodantan, Apr 28, 2015
  3. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll

i have crack file of adobe photoshop cc 2014 and after Updating the windows 10. i can't open it it say's

photoshop.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not design to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administration or the software vendor for support. Eroor status
    0xc000012f.

i tried updating my VSU_4\vcredit_x86.exe and after opening the download file it say's Repair or Uninstall i choose repair and after that nothings happen. it still can't run photoshop cc.

please help thank you.

rain_eventreur, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Photoshop CC 2014

Usually driver related issues.. what video card do you have? What drivers are you using?

Mystere, Apr 28, 2015
  5. Sapphire R9 290 TRI-X OC 4GB the ones supplied with Windows 10 (10041).

kuyenmotdivad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photoshop CC 2014

1. Photoshop CC 2014 - Similar Threads - Photoshop 2014

2. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  6. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  7. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  8. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  9. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...