Windows 10: photoshop color problem.

Discus and support photoshop color problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a new graphic designer.my adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop is messed up.i think its due to recent 20h1 update that i did 2 days ago,issue is.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FirdosJamal1, Jun 22, 2021.

1. photoshop color problem.

I am a new graphic designer.my adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop is messed up.i think its due to recent 20h1 update that i did 2 days ago,issue is. when ever i import a image into he software it doesnt have its orignal color but instead it have a slight cyan hue and my color are not the same as it shows up for example i draw a square and i fill it with silver colori use a code from google in ps its show different color like a mixer of geen peach and black but when i export that image it shows the silver color from google.my color mode is rgb or cmyk but color are still different&n

:)

FirdosJamal1, Jun 22, 2021

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Jun 22, 2021
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Jun 22, 2021
  4. photoshop color problem.

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure consistently caused by Photoshop...

Dear All,

Initially I felt very relieved that there is a quick solution to this problem. I have done all step by step according to your suggestion to switch the graphic processor. Nevertheless the BSOD continues to appear when I try to run Photoshop CC2015. *cry*cry*cry

I have extracted the required information from my system in the attached file. I would be very glad if somebody can assist with this. Thanks in advance photoshop color problem. :)

alvassilev, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

photoshop color problem.

1. photoshop color problem. - Similar Threads - photoshop color problem

2. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  3. Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem: Hi. I've been using PS Elements for like 7-8 years and when i began searching for an upgrade i came across the Microsoft Store version. Bought and installed without a problem. It works fine and there was no difference from the Adobe version at first. Then came the update...
  4. Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem: Hi. I've been using PS Elements for like 7-8 years and when i began searching for an upgrade i came across the Microsoft Store version. Bought and installed without a problem. It works fine and there was no difference from the Adobe version at first. Then came the update...
  5. Problem with colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with colors: It started after the last update. My desktop background picture turned black, then the red color changed to pink and something happened to brightness. It is something with settings so I went to the settings and tried to restore but in vain...
  6. Problem with colors

Problem with colors: So colors on my PC is broken, it looks like two themes enabled and i don't know how to fix this. Please help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-colors/2079d58e-7403-4041-971c-3c95f9463514
  7. color problem

color problem: I cannot change the color on basically everything on my laptop. and my printer also prints in purple! help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-problem/4dc539ff-5354-4464-9b60-e1fbe60fee03
  8. Color Problem

Color Problem: I'm running Windows 10 Pro This is a Dell laptop. I've been down for a long time. But, now I'm back! My question is . . . All the screens are white . . . How do I change the screens, to black? I, looked in settings/personalize. But, I can't seem to get it? Thanks for...
  9. Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903: This problem didn't appear in earlier win 10, when I draw a line in photoshop (cs6 and cc2018), it blinks. To be more precisely, the tail of the line shrink first, and when I draw another line or just click the mouse, the line tail appear. Just like this gif shows [IMG]...
  10. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...