Windows 10: Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

Discus and support Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonClarker, May 16, 2019.

1. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?

:)

JasonClarker, May 16, 2019

2. Photoshop CS6 Not Working Well In Windows 10

Hi Abeer,

I realize that you are facing issues with the Photoshop cs6 application your Windows 10 PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Do you have the updated version of Adobe software installed on the PC?

• Is the issue specific to Adobe Photoshop cs6?

The programs which runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 should ideally work with Windows 10. Suggest you to update the Photoshop application and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Articles for reference.

Adobe apps - download and installation help

http://www.adobe.com/in/products/cs6/faq.html

If need be then you may want to uninstall and reinstall this application on Windows 10 to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 16, 2019
  3. Adobe Photoshop CS6 Lag in Windows 10

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Adobe Photoshop CS6 on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us if you tried to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps?

I would like to inform that the program Adobe Photoshop CS6 manufacturer has not released the latest version compatible to Windows 10.

I suggest refer to the below article for more information:
    Adobe Photoshop CS6

Section: CS6 and Earlier on Windows 10

I recommend you to uninstall the existing program, re-install it in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing
    Adobe Photoshop for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 16, 2019
  4. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working.

Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different.

WightWalker, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

1. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC - Similar Threads - Photoshop CS6 stopped

2. Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?: Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11? It works well now on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-adobe-creative-suite-cs6-work-on-windows/3135fa63-7b3d-4aa1-99e3-72ccbdd93b2e
  3. Adobe CS6 not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe CS6 not working in Windows 10: My computer uploaded Windows 2 years ago and my Adobe CS6... photoshop would not work. It strobed. I do not want to use the cloud version. I am retired and only need a few of the functions and it is not worth paying a monthly fee. My programs Illustrator and Photoshop serve...
  4. Can't set Photoshop CS6 as default app, silently changes to other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set Photoshop CS6 as default app, silently changes to other apps: I just upgraded my work computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home x64, build 1803. It was an in-place upgrade, not a fresh install (probably a mistake I know, but this is a production system so I had to minimize downtime & couldn't spend hours reconfiguring a fresh install)....
  5. Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?

Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?: Why is it that Illustrator, Blender, Acad, Inventor and Solidworks are not on the issue list but PS is? [img] Thing is, I did this upgrade not 4 hours ago on my laptop going from W8.1 to W10 and it didn't give me that incompatibility bs at all. PS worked just fine after...
  6. Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!: (*Monitors please note: I wasn't sure if posting here was correct or not so please move to the appropriate location if necessary.) Lately Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window up, then it's very sluggish...
  7. Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.

Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.: Just thought I would share my experiences with CS6 Master Suite on Windows 10 Pro (64) I performed a clean install of Windows 10 (64) on my main image/video editing system (I'm a pro photographer). I installed it on a Samsung 250pro SSD which I can easily swap out of my...
  8. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility: Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working. Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different. 3230
  9. Photoshop stopped working because the scratch disk is full.

Photoshop stopped working because the scratch disk is full.: Based on a previous post of a problem in this forum, I was directed to information on setting up Photoshop. In following the instructions, I changed the scratch disk from my "C:" drive to my "D:" drive which is "Recovery Image D:". Now Photoshop will not even open because...
  10. BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8: I have nvidia geforce gt740m with latest driver 359.06 and intel hd graphics 4400. When opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio x8 I always got bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried almost all version of windows 10 nvidia driver like but still got bsod but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wiki how to solve fronts problem for photoshop cs6 in win 10

2. photoshop cs6 does not work new installation windows 10